- LFSW Username:mehmetfbc
- In-game name:2JZ-GTE 27
- PB time which meets our time requirements:12.64
- Your age:22
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3):demo
- Total laps driven:3112
- Your Safety in MRc demo servers:85.12
- Favorite Track and car:FBM and Blackwood Historical
- Why you want to join MRc Team:I like your society and ı want to be a part of it. Besides ı want to improve clean competition in server. Im online for long hours in game so I think I can take some responsibilities and be useful.
- What do you expect from being in MRc:Having good friends, competiting nice and clean and enjoy racing all together :)

well, u are a very active player that always help us reporting stupid ppl doing stupid stuff on our servers. i wanna see u on track cuz i think we never played toghether so then im gonna say my veredict, also good stats man! :D

(06-05-2021, 12:50 AM)xpablousky Wrote: well, u are a very active player that always help us reporting stupid ppl doing stupid stuff on our servers. i wanna see u on track cuz i think we never played toghether so then im gonna say my veredict, also good stats man! :D
Cant wait to join you mate. Thanks for your support?

An active player, I saw him many times on our server, but... he got a definitive ban several times.  he offended other people several times - in his own language.  He acted rashly, had no control over his emotions.  It was a few months ago.  It is possible that his driving style has changed. I haven't looked at him for the last two months.
I am against.
If he were to become a member of the team, I don't think he should have ban privileges, lest innocent people get banned - because I remember situations in which he voted for a ban, but for me they were not understandable and were simply someone else's mistake (the word "sorry"  enough).

I don't remember any specific situations anymore, but his username 'mehmetfbc' stuck in my memory and these are negative emotions.  I'm sorry.

(06-05-2021, 01:52 AM)Matteoszop Wrote: An active player, I saw him many times on our server, but... he got a definitive ban several times.  he offended other people several times - in his own language.  He acted rashly, had no control over his emotions.  It was a few months ago.  It is possible that his driving style has changed. I haven't looked at him for the last two months.
I am against.
If he were to become a member of the team, I don't think he should have ban privileges, lest innocent people get banned - because I remember situations in which he voted for a ban, but for me they were not understandable and were simply someone else's mistake (the word "sorry"  enough).

I don't remember any specific situations anymore, but his username 'mehmetfbc' stuck in my memory and these are negative emotions.  I'm sorry.
I cursed to my own people because they were cursing me and i didnt care about clean language i just wanted to defense myself. Then i reported the banner group and make you get rid of them and helped you about many others. True i was reckless and voting people too much before a month ago. But since 2-3 weeks i dont vote people except crashing on purpose very hard( for example not braking at t1 and making cars fly). When somebody does something bad im saving the mpr and if things go too far im sharing it with you. So i think im fit to be an admin. Im not that player anymore.

We discussed the application internally and had a voting, which result was negative.

(06-05-2021, 03:27 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: We discussed the application internally and had a voting, which result was negative.
your loss .