Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
baned serwer MRC

I just got banned from the MRC server
by your administrator.

I know this is a mistake - maybe he will want to explain it.
But really, I'm not wasting my time in order for my RT to drop 2% because of this situation
Doing so with over 98%, this is 200 intact races.
I'm angry !!!!!!

Even the biggest "ram" would come here and try to do something !!! you buddy, you kept playing - thank you [MRc] BR-ITA®

(05-11-2021, 04:50 PM)didobmw Wrote: I just got banned from the MRC server
by your administrator.

I know this is a mistake - maybe he will want to explain it.
But really, I'm not wasting my time in order for my RT to drop 2% because of this situation
Doing so with over 98%, this is 200 intact races.
I'm angry !!!!!!

Even the biggest "ram" would come here and try to do something !!! you buddy, you kept playing - thank you [MRc] BR-ITA®

Sorry for that DIDO!!! I think LFS has a bug in the "name list" that when you do not refresh the screen and kick or ban another player that was showing in the list it gets the first name that does not reflect the actual name order!!! 

This morning there were too many drivers disturbing the server, crashing, etc.... and I had to take several actions... And somehow you got banned (explained above).

It was my fault!! and I'm sorry for that!! I'll be more careful next time..

no problem - I guess it's a coincidence. It's nice if you would react as 1 - and not keep on having fun

(05-11-2021, 08:20 PM)didobmw Wrote: no problem - I guess it's a coincidence. It's nice if you would react as 1 - and not keep on having fun

You know me, we race together almost every day and we never had a conflict in race.. so, it was a coincidence!!

I kept playing because were too many players disturbing the server and I was the only admin in place that time!!

unfortunately my ban is still.
not a problem - it's just a pity that my ban is still going on
I wrote right away that it was a coincidence

(05-11-2021, 08:54 PM)didobmw Wrote: unfortunately my ban is still.

I really don't know if there is a way to unban.. if it has, I don't know where.. I'll try to talk with MRc server owners to make this happen.

(05-11-2021, 08:57 PM)danilomontagna Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:54 PM)didobmw Wrote: unfortunately my ban is still.

I really don't know if there is a way to unban.. if it has, I don't know where.. I'll try to talk with MRc server owners to make this happen.
you won't do it

only the administrator can do this

Right!! Anyway, hope we have solved this incident and continue to race as friends does!! sry again!!

You can try now, it should be off

(05-11-2021, 09:16 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: You can try now, it should be off
no - it is possible "the server refused to connect"