Daniel Buck

Accept11 
- LFSW Username: buck77
- In-game name: Daniel Buck
- PB time which meets our time requirements: XFG @ BL1 - 1:34.180
- Your age: 36
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S3
- Total laps driven: +7000
- Your Safety in MRc demo servers: 56.07% (actually today was the first time I've been to an MRc server, so it tends to be 'low')
- Favorite Track and car: Demo Combo (XFG @ BL1)
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I've been out of the sim racing scenery for several years now and would like to get back to sim racing!!
- What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect to be accepted and bring good results to the team

Did spend a handful of races with this guy in past 2 days. Got to say he is very fast, friendly and extremely clean driver with professional behaviour.
His safety rating is at 66% already and really is only a matter of time before he gets past 80% requirement (and eventually stops well above 90%).

If it was only on me, it would be instant approval.
Otherwise I can only YES, and suggest not to keep waiting for him to pass the 80% barrier (this guy is no safety concern) :)

As an alternative to raising your safety over 80% in MRc demo servers,

you can attend any league race found here and send the replay for evaluation.

(03-19-2021, 06:30 PM)michal 1279 Wrote: Did spend a handful of races with this guy in past 2 days. Got to say he is very fast, friendly and extremely clean driver with professional behaviour.
His safety rating is at 66% already and really is only a matter of time before he gets past 80% requirement (and eventually stops well above 90%).

If it was only on me, it would be instant approval.
Otherwise I can only YES, and suggest not to keep waiting for him to pass the 80% barrier (this guy is no safety concern) :)
WOW!
Thank you, thank you so much!!!

(03-22-2021, 08:39 AM)gemini 95 Wrote: As an alternative to raising your safety over 80% in MRc demo servers,

you can attend any league race found here and send the replay for evaluation.
Duly noted with thanks!
I'll do so and will bring the replay here as soon as I can! ;)

here are two quick little races before an FM's Fox Friday event.
You can see I'm certainly not quick in Fox with a mouse, but at least I drive as clean as possible!  Hahayes64

Is this "enough" or should I upload another type of race or something?

Cheers guys!

Seemed like a nice guy on track. I watched the replays, you did relatively well to keep it clean in a very hectic Fox Friday sprint race xD . With that said, I do see his intent to improve and race fairly, hence why I would give this application a yes. :)

Dan,

I just checked over your replays, good driving for using mouse, some small touches here and there but considering we are driving in LFS it's to be expected, +1 from me

Exactly, you clearly know what it takes to keep it clean. The speed will come with more practice and help of your new team mates  3004240196

[Image: accept11.png]

Thank you everyone!

I've been away from racing and it's really painful because this is what I love doing the most!

Being accepted in a team, having teammates to share and practice, being able to learn and teach, this is so amazing for me!
Thank you for having me here... I'll do my best to earn this place here and on track!