Accept11 
- LFSW username: Jhoinerc
- Game name: JhoinerC
- PB time that meets our time requirements: BL2 - FBM: 1:12.28@@@
- Your age: 16
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo
- Your safety: 87.12%
- Favourite track and car: Historic Blackwood and BMW Formula
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I would like to join MRc Team as I have been playing solo and "meaningless" for years and through this time I have met people from this team who have helped me a lot and I would like to learn a little more; in addition to being able to help more people along the way, as well as not running aimlessly.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: definitely learn, improve and be a better driver, also have good battles on the track, especially respectful, help whoever can and need it and try to represent this team as best as possible.

I had some fights on track with him and he is very respectful and clean. also he is very fast, very friendly and above all very respectful. For me it is a yes for the team!

(01-09-2021, 03:24 AM)JhoinerC Wrote: ...

Modify to english please.

Haven’t raced against him a lot but the times i have he has been clean and follows rules
Yes from me :)

Good luck.

Great person, I have ridden a lot with him - he is fast and smart on the track, so big yes from me.

Scrolling through the server logs gave a very positive picture. I couldn't find any unfit behavior. If I had to advice something, try to use English more: it is language we use in servers and in other media.

Happy to welcome you in  2784389376