Accept11 
- LFSW Username: PABLO SAETTONE 11
- In-game name: xpablousky
- PB time: BL2 @ FBM: 1:12.500
- Your age: 20
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): demo
- Your Safety: 87.36%
- Favorite Track and car: Blackwood Historic, and Formula BMW
-Why you want to join MRc Team: I think here i can meet a lot of good drivers and nice people. in the server they always help me to get better times and some tricks to get better sectors, so i want to be part of the team to help and have fun

- What do you expect from being in MRc: Being faster, and better driver, having good battles and nice respect between the others. also i would help a lot of rookies getting better times, i can speak in english and spanish, helping a lot of people from latam. i have been playing the game with nosense for a long time and i`d like to be part of a team and what better than MRc? 

(01-04-2021, 02:35 AM)Raced with him and I absolutely reccomend him as a memeber. Very fast, clean and polite racer! He could be a great help, because he is active and he can communicate with South-American players, who just can speak in spanish. From me: YES. Wrote: - LFSW Username: PABLO SAETTONE 11
- In-game name: | Pablo
- PB time which meets our time requirements: BL2 @ FBM: 1:12.590
- Your age: 19
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo :(
- Your Safety: 83.76%
- Favorite Track and car: Blackwood Historic, and Formula BMW
-Why you want to join MRc Team: I think here i can meet a lot of good drivers and nice people. in the server they always help me to get better times and some tricks to get better sectors, so i want to be part of the team to help and have fun

- What do you expect from being in MRc: Being faster, and better driver, having good battles and nice respect between the others. also i would help a lot of rookies getting better times, i can speak in english and spanish, helping a lot of people from latam

Had some quick races with him recently. Nothing bad to say about this guy. He's clean and looks like he is fast improving. He's also on hand to correct any wrongdoings by others. I think he'll definitely be an asset to the team :)

Raced with him yesterday on beginner server, drives cleany and fast. Polite and friendly. Overall a good guy to add to the team :) Yes!

I have raced against him on several occasions, and the truth is that he is a good pilot, very respectful and careful when it comes to running, very good people and fast on the track.

I think it should be on the team :)

some proof of my pb from december(?

LFS @ Blackwood Historic (New PB 1:12.65) - YouTube

Green light for this application. I will pm you more info.

When your total laps are over 2000, please remind me and we can upgrade you to full member.