Accept11 
- LFSW Username: WARLORD6000

- In-game name: Lewis'Doe

- PB time which meets our time requirements: FBM@BL2 1:11.72 

- Your age: 21

- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S3

- Your Safety: 94.16%

- Favorite Track and car: Blackwood - FBM

- Why you want to join MRc Team: I've been around for a while & have seen the MRc community/team growing & would like to join it.

- What do you expect from being in MRc: As I do like to race; I know that there are some pretty quick guys in MRc and we could possibly help each other; I also got an S3 license recently so I would like to join leagues and represent MRc in those leagues.

+1 Would recommend this application.

Ps I'm still alive just!!!!!@

From what ive seen right now on BF1 league race this big yes for me. Fast driver with lots of knowledge also smashed all of our requirements which is willing to race leagues so yeah. BIG yes for me

He is fast xd he passed all requirements and had a very nice race yesterday yes from me :D

Thanks for the feedback, totally agree.

Accepted.

Welcome to the team mate, like i said on server for bf1 league, small mistakes but I couldn’t do any better.
Maybe practice with Emre so we can get 1-2 on FE4

Haven't actually met you before, but saw you race on BF1 stream. Nice pace! Would be a definite yes from me. Welcome to the team :DD

Well this was not a suprise considering your racecraft and knowledge about simracing. Welcome to the team mate i hope we will have some great races toghether.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the recommendations, very happy to be accepted & can't wait to see you all on track :) 

mrc