Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
tatotenu

Cancel10 
Hello everyone! Home to be part of the team!

LFSW Username: tatotenu
- In-game name: ARG - Tato
- PB time which meets our requirements: 1:12.72
- Your age: 30
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo
- Your Safety: 74.67%
- Favourite Track and Car: FORMULA FBM / Blackwood / Blackwood Historic
- Why you want to join MRc: Everytime i entered the server all team members acts like gentelmens and pro drivers and i would like to represent the team to the best of my ability.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: To conect with people arrownd the world with online frienship with members and to keep learning and motivate myself to achive more knlowledge and times in future!

PD sorry my english!

Thanks for the moment guys!
Hope i can get the approval to the team!

Bye all
Tato

I´ve just updated mi pb time to 1:12:59 !  2784389376

Keep pushing !!

Hello mate. You need a safety minimum 80%  Your pb good but you need a better safety rate. Please improve your safety and wait for others replies.  Good luck

(11-19-2020, 08:47 PM)emrekaan Wrote: Hello mate. You need a safety minimum 80%  Your pb good but you need a better safety rate. Please improve your safety and wait for others replies.  Good luck

Hi mate! Ok, thanks a lot! I´ll keep improving my safety.

Yeah great motivation to join the team. Personally wasnt so much active on demo servers but if you keep up that nice pb just work on your safety rating and you are golden.

(11-19-2020, 08:47 PM)emrekaan Wrote: Hello mate. You need a safety minimum 80%  Your pb good but you need a better safety rate. Please improve your safety and wait for others replies.  Good luck

Hi Guys! I´ve just imporve my safety to 80% !! Hope to be part of the team yo keep improving myself on the track!

Thx a lot!
Bye all