Shadow G920

Accept11 
 LFSW Username: Aadis
- In-game name: Shadow G920
- PB time which meets our requirements: 1:12.63
- Your age: 21
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 90.26%
- Favourite Track and Car:FORMULA FBM / XR GT TURBO / FZ50 / Blackwood and West Hill
- Why you want to join MRc: MRc is a very, well known team within the LFS community and i would like to represent the team to the best of my ability.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect myself to have a good friendship with all members as well as providing competitive racing and hopefully achieving a 1:11. in the near future.

he is nice and friendly driver. He drives cleanly. I like racing with him. I see him daily on MRc serverss if someone is not following the rules hes there to help them and warn them.
yes from me

Known him for a long time. Clean and friendly guy always looking to improve his speed. He is also active a lot on servers which is a big plus. I think he would be a great addition to the team. :)

I can't see any problems with this application but give it a few more days for Members to respond.

I appreciate the positive messages, just had to edit my Safety percentage 90.26% is correct :)

i drove on beginner with him a few times, still has improvements to be made, but he's friendly and clean driver

(10-13-2020, 11:14 AM)Shadow G920 Wrote:
 LFSW Username: Aadis
- In-game name: Shadow G920
- PB time which meets our requirements: 1:12.63
- Your age: 21
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 90.26%
- Favourite Track and Car:FORMULA FBM / XR GT TURBO / FZ50 / Blackwood and West Hill
- Why you want to join MRc: MRc is a very, well known team within the LFS community and i would like to represent the team to the best of my ability.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect myself to have a good friendship with all members as well as providing competitive racing and hopefully achieving a 1:11. in the near future.

Shadow welcome to the team mate I have added you as trainee like all other new members, you will be able to

wear the [MRc] tag
kick bad drivers after 1st warning them

Good racing 2225864208

If you are still trainee in Nov give me a shout as I probably have forgotten to change it.

Thanks Simon hope to race with you soon :)

Congrats and welcome i hope you will enjoy it racing with team and others. ?