deusvultmydudes application

Accept11 
 - LFSW Username:deusvultmydudes
- In-game name:JustARabbit
- PB time which meets our time requirements:BL2 @ FBM: 1:12:68
- Your age:17
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3):S2
- Your Safety:91.73%
- Favorite Track and car:FBM Blackwood historic.
- Why you want to join MRc Team:I feel like I could improve if i was in the team and I enjoy racing on the demo fbm server.
- What do you expect from being in MRc:I expect to improve my lap times and become friends with the members of the team

Nice and friendly driver.I Saw him loads of time on Formula BMW He drives cleanly. I like racing with him. So it is a yes from me.

Good and fairplay driver. Also an safety driver. For the time in historic is not bad but you can progress. In any case he is a good and safety driver with a middle/good time in historic.... 
It's okay for me!

Forgiven my bad English but as many people know it i speak french at the base. :-)

Cool, fair and respectful driver and also a fun going guy who treats the community well. Raced with him many times on demo. He's also always improving his time. Definitely would like to have you onboard! :)

He is fast, fair and a cool driver. I have raced with him many times on MRc FBM Demo. I like racing with him. Hope to see you in team mate :)

You fill all the formal requirements, and because of the good feedback we are interested tai get you in.

So welcome! Trainee phase first as usual, in which we expect to see respectful behavior. 

I can update your status in servers tomorrow, so don't put tag until you see you are trainee (use !pl command).

Please ask anything that comes to mind.

(08-27-2020, 07:34 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: You fill all the formal requirements, and because of the good feedback we are interested tai get you in.

So welcome! Trainee phase first as usual, in which we expect to see respectful behavior. 

I can update your status in servers tomorrow, so don't put tag until you see you are trainee (use !pl command).

Please ask anything that comes to mind.
I was wondering if I am required to use an MRc skin on a server that isnt MRc (for example TC CityDriving).

(08-27-2020, 08:29 PM)JustARabbit Wrote: I was wondering if I am required to use an MRc skin on a server that isnt MRc (for example TC CityDriving).
No, that's not required. And same for even our servers, it's a plus but we don't demand for it.

I can send you some MRc skins later.

The tag you need to use on other servers too.

(08-28-2020, 05:24 AM)gemini 95 Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:29 PM)JustARabbit Wrote: I was wondering if I am required to use an MRc skin on a server that isnt MRc (for example TC CityDriving).
No, that's not required. And same for even our servers, it's a plus but we don't demand for it.

I can send you some MRc skins later.

The tag you need to use on other servers too.
Can you send them on discord?

(08-28-2020, 05:55 AM)JustARabbit Wrote: Can you send them on discord?
Sure.