Hi everyone

I made one application >>

-
- In-game name: BaRT
- PB time which meets our time requirements: Historic with FBM 1:11.68
- Your age:  25
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3):  S1.
- Your Safety:  93-94%
- Favorite Track and car: Historic, FBM.
- Why you want to join MRc Team: Good and active servers/players and the last team that is still active.
                                       - What do you expect from being in MRc: Activity, competitions with prizes(Licenses) & savings!

With respect,

Duke Tyge

(06-29-2020, 07:34 PM)Duke Tyge Wrote: Hi everyone

I made one application >>

-
- In-game name: BaRT
- PB time which meets our time requirements: Historic with FBM 1:11.68
- Your age:  25
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3):  S1.
- Your Safety:  93-94%
- Favorite Track and car: Historic, FBM.
- Why you want to join MRc Team: Good and active servers/players and the last team that is still active.
                                       - What do you expect from being in MRc: Activity, competitions with prizes(Licenses) & savings!

With respect,

Duke Tyge

From what I have seen this would be a yes from me, you seem to be a clean, fast and fair driver.

But I would like other members to comment as I have not been that active recently.

Very fast, nice and good driver. I like racing with him. If i can vote, yes from me :)

I did couple of races with him yesterday and i can already tell he is a clean driver that just focuses on racing and having fun. Also with pb he is very fast so yes from me.

Your favorite combo is on two league races this week, on Wednesday and on Saturday. You can attend both of those with your S1 licence.

I hope we can see you there.

He is very fast, races clean. I like racing with him. Yes from me :)

Hello Quali dude!! :D and A quality dude also. Yes from me! :D

(06-30-2020, 12:28 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Your favorite combo is on two league races this week, on Wednesday and on Saturday. You can attend both of those with your S1 licence.

I hope we can see you there.

Hi,

Which server is tomorrow's drive?

Best
Duke Tyge

This one [Image: asdasdasd.png]

Hi Duke Tyge,

I have added you to the team it will be limited admin rights for a few weeks so we can see how things work out. ( This is normal for all new members)

Make sure you use the [MRc] tag at all times good racing.