Coloflow

Accept11 
- LFSW Username: Coloflow
- In-game name: Coloflow
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1:11:98
- Your age: 28
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo
- Your Safety: 92,58%
- Favorite Track and car: BL Historic Invert, FBM.
- Why you want to join MRc Team / What do you expect from being in MRc: 

I have been playing this game since 2006, when it was played with the XR GT Turbo. I was proposed to join the team and I think it would be good given that I am from South America and when it is night here most Europeans and Asians sleep, so there are no administrators and sometimes it is a real chaos of users who do not follow the rules. I also have a good relationship with several members of the team with whom we compete daily. I also competed for four years in a category in my country, at the zonal level, which is why I know a lot about the FIA sports rules and I see illegal maneuvers every day. I think it would cost me a bit to explain to those who do not follow the rules since my English is basic, but I will try.
Now I have a lot of free time due to quarantine, but when normal life returns, my job is to make videos for race drivers, so on the weekends I am busy, I am also a car tester for a website in my country, so which I don't have much time but still there is always a free time for the LFS

I hope I can make a server more secure for when there are not the usual administrators and if anyone wants to teach me how to do 1.11, welcome!

Greetings to all.

Coloflow.

Hello,
I think he is one of the most polite racers on MRc servers, I see him racing daily. I experienced, he has to face problems because of people who really don't care about rules. He is also fast! So it is a yes from me.
rOL

(05-20-2020, 08:05 AM)rOL Wrote: Hello,0
I think he is one of the most polite racers on MRc servers, I see him racing daily. I experienced, he has to face problems because of people who really don't care about rules. He is also fast! So it is a yes from me.
rOL

Thanks!

Very good fit for our team. Yes from me.

Very nice guy and perfect fit to team. +

Very fast, nice and good driver. I like racing with him. Yes from me :)

Well, what can I say? This guy is one of the fastest guys out there on a keyboard. Always had fun, clean, hard racing with him. Added with the fact that he's also such a friendly racer and with such an amount of experience, it's definitely a yes from me :D

I've gotten to know coloflow a little more personally away from LFS and he is a decent guy, my vote will YES for him to join :)
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

Approv11 
Hi Mate,

Well I had better say yes as I asked you to join Hahayes64

Welcome to the team I will add you as trainee now.

mrc  Good luck and get the [MRc] Tag on.

Thank you all guys ! See you on track ! :D