Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
megatonzxc

Accept11 
FSW Username: megatonzxc
- In-game name: frlegend
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1:13:29 (BL2) (FBM)(M) :P just a millisecond
- Your age: 21
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo :(
- Your Safety: 83.21%
- Favorite Track and car: BL Historic(FBM)
- Why you want to join MRc Team / What do you expect from being in MRc:

I've been on and off on LFS for quite a long time (6-7 years), but recently during the pandemic I have started playing daily. In this period of a month or so, I have shaved off seconds off my time and had a lot of fun and started being competitive. I love seeing people who I don't know at all in real life come together for an hour or two and have a lot of fun.
The thing I care about the most in racing is having a good community and having clean and fair races. Many people on the servers are a lot faster than me but when you defend against someone faster it is the true test of their character. And most people I have met are so respectful and nice to other slower drivers which is very heart warming to watch.

By being part of MRc, I would like uphold that sense of community by ensuring races which are clean, fair, respectful and of course fun-filled. (i stole this quote  from Zesty :P)

Thanks and regards,
Frlegend

You pass all formal requirements.

Now we just need input from other members who have raced with you. I don't recognize your name, but i'll keep an eye out when I join next time.

Your description about the racing shows you have understood what this is all about.

Raced with him yesterday and seem like a cool dude, definetly a yes from me! :)

Hi there!

I do in fact remember racing with ya. No problems whatsoever. Clean, respectful and definitely a good driver. It definitely brings a smile on my face to see people enjoying the community and hoping to preserve it. Would love to see you in the team. :)

I've watched a lot of races lately because some drivers can't keep to the simple rules. frlegend is a good and clean driver. I would be happy if we can start together as a team.

Thanks for the feedback.

Frlegend, welcome in! 

We will put you for a trainee period first, just to get to know you even more. You should now use the team tag and continue the fair driving.
Have fun.

(05-12-2020, 07:01 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback.

Frlegend, welcome in! 

We will put you for a trainee period first, just to get to know you even more. You should now use the team tag and continue the fair driving.
Have fun.
Thanks guys this is awesome. Looking forward to being a part of this team

Trainee phase over.

You are in now with full benefits  Icon_cool