- LFSW Username: garyn
- In-game name: Lewis Hamilton
- PB time which meets our time requirements: BL1/XFG 1:35.06
- Your age: 10
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 66%
- Favorite Track and car: BL1 XFG
- Why you want to join MRc Team:
mrc  I would like to join this team ,because I thing that this team will be able to help me to get faster and improve my driving I also hope to be an asset to the team. I think that MRc is the right team for me to join.

He is racing well, also everyday he improves himself, he is a good and safe driver. Yes from me, I hope he will be accepted :)

(04-21-2020, 08:03 AM)htunsal Wrote: He is racing well, also everyday he improves himself, he is a good and safe driver. Yes from me, I hope he will be accepted.
 mrc Thank you,

Try to get that safety rating to 80%. You can do it by driving on our servers and not causing any yellow flags.

In the meantime, we can get to know you better. Also, you can ask any tips/setups even when you are not in team, MRc members should help you.

Cya on track.

(04-22-2020, 11:03 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Try to get that safety rating to 80%. You can do it by driving on our servers and not causing any yellow flags.

In the meantime, we can get to know you better. Also, you can ask any tips/setups even when you are not in team, MRc members should help you.

Cya on track.
 I will go on some MRc servers today , By the way what is the password to the MRc testhouse server that you were on or I am not allowed to know that yet.

That server was just for members. And it was S2 anyway so  3937927111  for you.

Our demo gti server seems to be crowded now, you could dominate there  Icon_cool

(04-23-2020, 01:02 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: That server was just for members. And it was S2 anyway so  3937927111  for you.

Our demo gti server seems to be crowded now, you could dominate there  Icon_cool
I have s2 but i will race on gti if thats what u say to do.

Oh didn't know you got licence, you can race everywhere you like then :)

(04-24-2020, 06:37 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Oh didn't know you got licence, you can race everywhere you like then :)
Yeh I can, I bought them like 2 or 3 months ago

(04-24-2020, 06:37 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Oh didn't know you got licence, you can race everywhere you like then :)
mrc Yeh,I can .I got it a few weeks ago posible a month or 2 ago