Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zesty

Accept11 
- LFSW Username: BeIleBoy
- In-game name: Zesty
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1:12:08 (BL2) (Ks)
- Your age: 22
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 97.25%
- Favorite Track and car: BL Historic, KY GP Long (FBM)
- Why you want to join MRc Team / What do you expect from being in MRc: 

I've been on LFS for quite a long time, but only recently got quite into it. During this recent period, I have not only improved my speed and my driving but also found the most friendly and fun going community I've ever seen online. I've met and chatted with people from around the world who are fun, polite, respectful with a bit of banter here and there. It is this part of the game I cherish the most, being with a bunch of similar people who are love speed but are also available for a friendly chat. By being part of MRc, I would like uphold that sense of community by ensuring races which are clean, fair, respectful and of course fun-filled.

Other than that, I believe anyone who wears the MRc tag should be considered somewhat a role model for all drivers on LFS. It is easy to note that most of us got our speed from others, and this is definitely the case for me. Without the help of some helpful drivers telling me tips, advice and sharing setups, I would not be as fast as I currently am. Therefore, I believe as an MRc member, we should do our best to help one another, push and encourage each other to find our limits and improve our speed.

That's all from me! See you guys on track!

Yours truly,
Zesty

(04-17-2020, 11:49 PM)BeIleBoy Wrote: - LFSW Username: BeIleBoy
- In-game name: Zesty
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1:12:08 (BL2) (Ks)
- Your age: 22
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 97.25%
- Favorite Track and car: BL Historic, KY GP Long (FBM)
- Why you want to join MRc Team / What do you expect from being in MRc: 

I've been on LFS for quite a long time, but only recently got quite into it. During this recent period, I have not only improved my speed and my driving but also found the most friendly and fun going community I've ever seen online. I've met and chatted with people from around the world who are fun, polite, respectful with a bit of banter here and there. It is this part of the game I cherish the most, being with a bunch of similar people who are love speed but are also available for a friendly chat. By being part of MRc, I would like uphold that sense of community by ensuring races which are clean, fair, respectful and of course fun-filled.

Other than that, I believe anyone who wears the MRc tag should be considered somewhat a role model for all drivers on LFS. It is easy to note that most of us got our speed from others, and this is definitely the case for me. Without the help of some helpful drivers telling me tips, advice and sharing setups, I would not be as fast as I currently am. Therefore, I believe as an MRc member, we should do our best to help one another, push and encourage each other to find our limits and improve our speed.

That's all from me! See you guys on track!

Yours truly,
Zesty

Hello zesty thank you for your application

Please bear with us while we do our necessary checks for your application, it sometimes can take a short while due to waiting for each other to be online among other things

thank you 

[Mrc] Bish
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

I asked Zesty to apply, so as long as nothing bad comes back from logs or replays its a yes from me.

Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulled out some replay where you raced as a random sample. At least in that you drove respectfully and tried to avoid any contacts. Also very impressive pace with the keyboard.

I would like to see you on our team and race with you more.

I like this application, very well worded and seems to be a very quick driver who means well for the community. If he passed all the checks, then get this man in the team and wearing our tags.

I have seen him race sometimes when i was only driving FBM Nothing to say bad about this guy... other than that eextra pace with keyboard safety is impressive , he put his hearth in this application and that i respect hugely.
I would love to see you racing for this team with us. Yes

I often run with or against Zesty. He is a very, very good driver. I would be happy if we could drive as a team!

I haven't raced against Zesty yet, but according to everyone its a yes from me also :)

He is a good racer and he is always respectfull he can race so definitely a yes from me hope you get accepted mate!!!

I have raced with him many times, he is fast, respectful. I like racing with him so it is a yes from me, I hope he will be accepted :)