Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12hr ban from "Driver01"

Reject10 
Hi, who fancies explaining why i got banned from FBM BL Historic then? :) 
I'm pretty sure i know what happened already, let me summarise in my opinion;

>Had a race incident (shit happens)
>Spoke to guy in chat about it 
>"Driver01" starts getting involved
>Next race starts
>Friend of mine sits behind me on straight and bumps me once
>He gets kicked for Bumpdrafting by "Driver01" with no warning
>I start questioning "Driver01" about his behaviour, i get kicked.
>I rejoin, "Driver01" tells me to shut up or ill get ban, then bans me for 12hr.

I hear what happened next was "MRc Bish took over from Driver01".
Now, wouldn't it of been a different conversation if you had your team tag on? :)
I'm curious why you would use a fake account name to admin your server Bish.

I've got respect for you, from some previous races i've had with you. (You may not remember me i guess)
I think your decision to kick my friend for "bump drafting" me was very questionable.
I admit yea, he bumped once out of the corner but because he sat behind me down the straight?
From your perspective it may of looked like it, but really? It was the first lap! 
I'm fairly certain in those races i've had with you, we've done the same thing; 
The situation were you don't want to overtake so you let off and sit behind them, 
I think you would agree that's just racing?

Prior to this i'd had about 4/5 incomplete races as i was setting up my VR headset. 
I was really enjoying racing with my pals on your server once i finally got set up.
But this really ruined it for me, someone with an unknown name demanding respect with threat of ban for a incident so small.

I know you'll say i should respect racers regardless of their name.
But you were talking and acting like you had your MRc tag on, with a random name.
Which I don't think is a good idea at all. I'd like to hear your reasoning for this.

Just to be clear; i'm not concerned about the unban,
I would just like a friendly conversation about the behaviour and how it reflects on your team. 
Before this i've never had a bad word to say about anyone in MRc. I'm hoping that can remain the same.

Many Thanks,
YS Banzaii.

EDIT: OH and my name was Rimi Kaikonnen.ys at the time lol. Because we were having fun :P

Bish doesn't need a tag he is team owner so I will let bish deal with this.

(04-05-2020, 03:54 PM)Banzaii Wrote: Hi, who fancies explaining why i got banned from FBM BL Historic then? :) 
I'm pretty sure i know what happened already, let me summarise in my opinion;

>Had a race incident (shit happens)
>Spoke to guy in chat about it 
>"Driver01" starts getting involved
>Next race starts
>Friend of mine sits behind me on straight and bumps me once
>He gets kicked for Bumpdrafting by "Driver01" with no warning
>I start questioning "Driver01" about his behaviour, i get kicked.
>I rejoin, "Driver01" tells me to shut up or ill get ban, then bans me for 12hr.

I hear what happened next was "MRc Bish took over from Driver01".
Now, wouldn't it of been a different conversation if you had your team tag on? :)
I'm curious why you would use a fake account name to admin your server Bish.

I've got respect for you, from some previous races i've had with you. (You may not remember me i guess)
I think your decision to kick my friend for "bump drafting" me was very questionable.
I admit yea, he bumped once out of the corner but because he sat behind me down the straight?
From your perspective it may of looked like it, but really? It was the first lap! 
I'm fairly certain in those races i've had with you, we've done the same thing; 
The situation were you don't want to overtake so you let off and sit behind them, 
I think you would agree that's just racing?

Prior to this i'd had about 4/5 incomplete races as i was setting up my VR headset. 
I was really enjoying racing with my pals on your server once i finally got set up.
But this really ruined it for me, someone with an unknown name demanding respect with threat of ban for a incident so small.

I know you'll say i should respect racers regardless of their name.
But you were talking and acting like you had your MRc tag on, with a random name.
Which I don't think is a good idea at all. I'd like to hear your reasoning for this.

Just to be clear; i'm not concerned about the unban,
I would just like a friendly conversation about the behaviour and how it reflects on your team. 
Before this i've never had a bad word to say about anyone in MRc. I'm hoping that can remain the same.

Many Thanks,
YS Banzaii.

EDIT: OH and my name was Rimi Kaikonnen.ys at the time lol. Because we were having fun :P

LOL nice try dude, first and foremost you was kicked regarding bumpdraft, then you rejoin and start being disrespectful at which you was warned numerous times then 'drum roll' you was banned by another member(rightfully) for disrespect/insults, Both you and your friends behavior was not acceptable by anyone's standards.  It should make no difference if a user or member is telling you that you broke a rule, also the instant kick without a vote would of been a clear indicator

Being told to shutup and ooohhh i'm scared ect obviously will not be accepted and if you had just accepted that you done wrong things would not of gone the way they did
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

To be fair the bumpdraft might have been once but it was for the full length of the straight LOL
http://www.filedropper.com/bl2race4l11r5f14

Not wearing the tag allows us to see what people are really like, as you said if the tag had been worn the conversation would have been different. (We have about 10 non members who are admin so watch out for others without the TAG)

I can't comment on the incident with Bish as I have no seen the logs.

Hello to you both, thanks for laughing at my post.
I thought it was quite respectfully written but there we go. :)

"if you had just accepted that you done wrong, things would not of gone the way they did"
Are you honestly suggesting we should all take notice of everything said in the server, regardless of who it is? 
From my perspective, it was just another demo racer abusing me for something that didn't regard him.
Can you not see how it might be counter-intuitive to admin your server using a fake name?
Almost as though this would provoke more violence than solve anything?
I think that is partly responsible for what happened. Whether you want to accept that or not.

Also, to "see what people are really like" is an interesting statement.
So I assume you think people drive differently when there isn't admins around?
Correct me if I'm wrong but was there not already MRc guys in the server that I was racing with?
So how would having a "fake account name admin" in the server change anything?

Seems as though this is what you set out to achieve,
You wanted someone to question you and when they did, you'd ban them for chatting back. 
I think it's disgraceful way to run a server and judging by the responses you've both given here, you don't really give 2 sh#ts. 
Obviously things have changed in this team lately. This isn't the MRc I've always said good things about. What a shame that is. :(

PS.
(04-05-2020, 08:36 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: also the instant kick without a vote would of been a clear indicator
A team tag would of also been a clear indicator. :)

This replay is from around the same time I think the race before.

http://www.filedropper.com/kristoph

Lap 2 When you bumpdraft Kristoph
Lap 3 when you block him and crash him out.

Nope I really dont give 2 or even 3 shits about what you say as you seem to drive like an idiot on the servers anyway.

This must be trolling. 
He laughs after crashing: "lol it was funny yea" "deal with it kid" "haha yea no biggie"

Then expects to be taken seriously.

(04-06-2020, 01:24 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: This must be trolling. 
He laughs after crashing: "lol it was funny yea" "deal with it kid" "haha yea no biggie"

Story of my life mate :D Sometimes they actually believe they had done no wrong also :)

hope all is safe and well for you and your family gemini. take care of yourself mate :)

(04-05-2020, 11:45 PM)Banzaii Wrote: Hello to you both, thanks for laughing at my post.
I thought it was quite respectfully written but there we go. :)

"if you had just accepted that you done wrong, things would not of gone the way they did"
Are you honestly suggesting we should all take notice of everything said in the server, regardless of who it is? 
From my perspective, it was just another demo racer abusing me for something that didn't regard him.
Can you not see how it might be counter-intuitive to admin your server using a fake name?
Almost as though this would provoke more violence than solve anything?
I think that is partly responsible for what happened. Whether you want to accept that or not.

Also, to "see what people are really like" is an interesting statement.
So I assume you think people drive differently when there isn't admins around?
Correct me if I'm wrong but was there not already MRc guys in the server that I was racing with?
So how would having a "fake account name admin" in the server change anything?

Seems as though this is what you set out to achieve,
You wanted someone to question you and when they did, you'd ban them for chatting back. 
I think it's disgraceful way to run a server and judging by the responses you've both given here, you don't really give 2 sh#ts. 
Obviously things have changed in this team lately. This isn't the MRc I've always said good things about. What a shame that is. :(

PS.
(04-05-2020, 08:36 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: also the instant kick without a vote would of been a clear indicator
A team tag would of also been a clear indicator. :)

What you're saying is that if you know an admin is on the server you will follow the rules and if not then you will do as you wish !, which is the reason why at times we will use an account that is not known by others, also did you bother to check !pl to see if i was a limad or admin ? 
Second thing is "I think it's disgraceful way to run a server and judging by the responses you've both given here, you don't really give 2 sh#ts. "  Well our regular racers suggest otherwise would you not agree, and its because we are so bad at being admin that makes the server full. Why would anyone let two bad racers ruin it for others, and i give respect where respect is due, it goes both way's.
Also "Obviously things have changed in this team lately. This isn't the MRc I've always said good things about. What a shame that is. :(" well considering i first started of running the servers 9-10 years ago and nothing has been changed is confusing you

Yea you can bring up the accident I mentioned in my OP that's fine. Like i said, "racing incident" :)

"What you're saying is that if you know an admin is on the server you will follow the rules and if not then you will do as you wish !"
Nope, not what I'm saying at all. You may of misunderstood me.
I drive the same way, whether or not there is an admin present.
Doesn't concern me if an admin joins because i'm "usually" doing nothing wrong.
I admit in this instance me and my friend broke a rule, Ok i accept that. I apologise.

But i'm trying to talk about the communication with an admin with no tag.
I didn't use !pl no, because i'm not that familiar with your insim commands
If you're going to discipline a driver, why not use your tag to ensure you receive a respectful reply ?
The fact you didn't change your name before dishing out warnings is what i'm trying to discuss,
Seems as though you don't want to discuss that part?

"Why would anyone let two bad racers ruin it for others, and i give respect where respect is due, it goes both way's."
Two bad racers? That doesn't seem very respectful to me lol.
And we didn't ruin anyone elses race in that bumpdraft incident?
If you'd like to go back race by race on that day i'm sure i could explain some details for you. :)
Seems irrelevant though if you ask me.

"and its because we are so bad at being admin"
I never said you were "bad admins", quite the contrary really. The bit about respecting you guys was genuine?
When i know who i'm talking to i'll show the upmost respect -  that's usually how it works.

"first started of running the servers 9-10 years ago and nothing has been changed is confusing you"
Undercover admins were never a thing as far as i knew. Maybe you've been doing this for some time i dont know.
Shows you how many times i get in trouble in MRc if this is the first time I've noticed it. :P

(04-06-2020, 01:24 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: This must be trolling. 
He laughs after crashing

That crash in the race prior is irrelevant to the admin conduct i'm talking about.
But yea sure, it was funny because we had a similar accident the race prior to that one. (Literally just racing)

You can talk directly to me by the way, no need to refer to me as if i'm not here.
You may see this a "troll" and that upsets me, would a "troll" really construct their posts like this? :)