Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MRc]«JJD» -

Hello everyone.
the case concerns 1 driver [MRc] «JJD»

How to require others to respect server policies?
since the MRC driver gives an example:

Observing recently - many people have been accepted to your team who do not quite deserve it.

but that's obviously not my business only Admin Mrc

please see this replay.

I wish you all health - take care of yourself and your loved ones

Regards Robert

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0hs72dhvsh5jv...0.mpr?dl=0

Thanks for the report, I can inform him not to do that again.

Take care.

If its not your business as to who gets accepted, then keep that statement to yourself. I know that statement is about me and others so amma tell you how it is. How about you stop waiting until people get accepted to post shit reports about them to ruin their reputations. That's an absolute dickhead move and I'm still baffled that you still have limad. Someone as delinquent as you shouldnt have admin. All you do is start shit and then when we call you out on it, you either act the victim or call on your boy bish to help you out.

(03-26-2020, 08:24 PM)Shamz Wrote: If its not your business as to who gets accepted, then keep that statement to yourself. I know that statement is about me and others so amma tell you how it is. How about you stop waiting until people get accepted to post shit reports about them to ruin their reputations. That's an absolute dickhead move and I'm still baffled that you still have limad. Someone as delinquent as you shouldnt have admin. All you do is start shit and then when we call you out on it, you either act the victim or call on your boy bish to help you out.
you are so pathetic - like what you write.

"you are so pathetic - like what you write." -didobmw

When u have no response you just start insulting, and yes you are just waiting to bring somebodys reputation because you remember our little fight that you made up all yourself? U remember by reporting someone for "bad driving" got your limad recalled ? You are fenomenal racer but not that great as a person( (just my opinion). Tbh from JJD that was not right and he will be told not to act like that, but when i saw replay it made me laugh tbh so random and not that much of a bad joke. Learn to have a laugh sometimes

Sinecerly
MegABOT :)

Says the guy that has no life and acts like a child. The only reason you act like this is because you have admin and you ride Bish's cock. And because you feel like your opinion means anything. The fact that you do what you do and then bitch when someone calls you out just shows you have a cock stuck up your ass. Either that or you were touched by your uncle when you were a child. How about you stop playing LFS and go get a life, a job, a girl friend or even someone that actually likes you apart from Bish because no one else likes you.

(03-26-2020, 09:20 PM)MegA Wrote: "you are so pathetic - like what you write." -didobmw

When u have no response you just start insulting, and yes you are just waiting to bring somebodys reputation because you remember our little fight that you made up all yourself? U remember by reporting someone for "bad driving" got your limad recalled ? You are fenomenal racer but not that great as a person( (just my opinion). Tbh from JJD that was not right and he will be told not to act like that, but when i saw replay it made me laugh tbh so random and not that much of a bad joke. Learn to have a laugh sometimes

Sinecerly
my friend is nice - everybody makes mistakes in life
I also.
The replay is only one part, he called me "dildo" all the time even though I didn't write 1 word to him.
I don't offend anyone - I just don't comment on the primitive post.

If anyone else called me that - I'd have it somewhere.
But I don't think anyone who uses MRC nickname should behave like this.

I respect this team, I have been with Mrc from the very beginning and I see how bad people are spoiling the team's reputation.
and it's sad.
MegA - referring to the small war were replays and you did wrong

(03-26-2020, 09:21 PM)Shamz Wrote: Says the guy that has no life and acts like a child. The only reason you act like this is because you have admin and you ride Bish's cock. And because you feel like your opinion means anything. The fact that you do what you do and then bitch when someone calls you out just shows you have a cock stuck up your ass. Either that or you were touched by your uncle when you were a child. How about you stop playing LFS and go get a life, a job, a girl friend or even someone that actually likes you apart from Bish because no one else likes you.
a simple boy - probably my daughters are older than you.
whereas what do you represent your person?
hopeless driver, primitive boy with no arguments
and envy you your life - which you lead is probably colorful :)

(03-26-2020, 09:42 PM)didobmw Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 09:20 PM)MegA Wrote: "you are so pathetic - like what you write." -didobmw

Sinecerly
my friend is nice - everybody makes mistakes in life
I also.
The replay is only one part, he called me "dildo" all the time even though I didn't write 1 word to him.
I don't offend anyone - I just don't comment on the primitive post.

If anyone else called me that - I'd have it somewhere.
But I don't think anyone who uses MRC nickname should behave like this.

I respect this team, I have been with Mrc from the very beginning and I see how bad people are spoiling the team's reputation.
and it's sad.
MegA - referring to the small war were replays and you did wrong

I am just wondering why you didn't report him to the team that hes behaving like that before he has the tag [MRc]. As soon he got that tag you went balls on him. I dont understand the hatred on some of us. You want to control things that go trough MRc you say its not your buisness but you still are interfering with leadership from seeing only one server and whats happening on it. try to get out of that FBM/bl2 i see mrc in diffrent light apart from you banning demo racers which are there to crash have fun etc.

(03-26-2020, 09:55 PM)MegA Wrote: I am just wondering why you didn't report him to the team that hes behaving like that before he has the tag [MRc]. As soon he got that tag you went balls on him. I dont understand the hatred on some of us. You want to control things that go trough MRc you say its not your buisness but you still are interfering with leadership from seeing only one server and whats happening on it. try to get out of that FBM/bl2 i see mrc in diffrent light apart from you banning demo racers which are there to crash have fun etc.

I see you don't understand.
I really have you and others somewhere

If, the MRC team driver calls me "dildo"
So he reacts.

Maybe it's okay in your or his country.
In mine - if you called me that you would get in the face

Don't you understand something yet?
My topic is about - only this MRC driver called me "dildo" several times
and I think that Administrator should know about it.

I don't care about everything else.

I really know where to play, with whom and your suggestions are unnecessary
really.

Youre sidetracking but who cares.
I already told you he will be warned not to do that.