Accept11 
- LFSW Username: htunsal
- In-game name: Charles Leclerc
- PB time which meets our time requirements: BL2/FBM 1:12.24
- Your age: 25
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo
- Your Safety: %93.44
- Favorite Track and car: Blackwood/FBM
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I'm online nearly eveyday, i like the team and guys here, also i love the competition here.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: Have fun with all the guys and meet new ones here.

Such a nice guy. Saw him loads of time on Formula BMW. Always clean races, SHIFT S in time and Safety proves it also good PB providing a nice race. MEGA (:D) YES for me. Also consider getting S2 for joining and racing leagues :)

(03-24-2020, 06:20 PM)htunsal Wrote:
- LFSW Username: htunsal
- In-game name: Charles Leclerc
- PB time which meets our time requirements: BL2/FBM 1:12.24
- Your age: 25
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo
- Your Safety: %93.44
- Favorite Track and car: Blackwood/FBM
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I'm online nearly eveyday, i like the team and guys here, also i love the competition here.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: Have fun with all the guys and meet new ones here.

+1 Would be a bit stupid if I replied with no as I asked you to post.

But give it a few days for others to respond.

A good and clean racing driver. If Leclerc wants this, I will give him a S2 license. Good drivers should also have a chance in leagues. Just write me a message.

Edit: you have a voucher ! -> PM

Nice and friendly driver. I raced with him many times. He drives responsibly and cleanly. Keep it up. I hope that someday he will buy a S2

Welcome to the team mate get the [MRc] tag on.

mrc Welcome to the team man i hope you will wear that tag with great racing and nice experiences mrc : fbmcar

Thanks all to you guys, I'll do my best wearing the tag, I'm very excited about it :)