Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linus (The Alchemist) Application to Join MRC

Reject10 
- LFSW Username: ajassat
- In-game name: Linus > The Alchemist
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1.13.90 (BL Historic, FBM)
- Your age: 24
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2 (S3 Purchase end of March 2020)
- Your Safety: 86%
- Favorite Track and car: BL Historic, FBM
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I have been a LFS player for over 8+ years. I was heavily involved around the years 2013-2015. Around 2015 life got a little busy for me, with studies etc. I have now finished studies and have alot more free time. I have decided to join back on LFS. I have spent around 1.5 months daily on the MRC FORMULA BMW server in specific, and honestly could not fault the server, its people, its rules and general atmosphere. During my time here I have made some good friends, some who are MRC members and general racers. I belive becoming part of the MRC team, I can be an influential member both on the server and socially. Also I am pretty active on the server being online most of the day.

Hi Mate,

I would say drive more on the servers and get to know the team and we can make a decision in a few weeks, your stats look good https://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=ajassat .

But you only really started playing LFS again on December the 26th, a big plus is that its been mostly on the MRc servers.

honestly a no from me for a while, At first you drove a little fair, but you then caused a few incidents either yesterday or the day before, i will need check to clarify the full details, i will look at other times you have raced on the servers to see if it might of just been a one off bad day, which we all have but the logs will show either way :)
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

After racing with you tonight i am sorry but you confirmed my opinions, nothing but unfair and dirty racing, Here are just a couple of replays which show how bad you are, one of them you are about to be overtaken near the finish by our very respected and trusted and most fair racer schoolbus and you block him by crashing.

I see only reasons to ban you and i dread to see what else i find 

That is shocking. All my experiences have been fine, and he has actually been very clean.

I am sorry that this application could not be accepted.

(01-17-2020, 12:46 AM)ARC Wrote: That is shocking. All my experiences have been fine, and he has actually been very clean.

check the replays i posted and trust me their are many more.

Mrc_Bish Wrote:
ARC Wrote:That is shocking. All my experiences have been fine, and he has actually been very clean.

check the replays i posted and trust me their are many more.
He was lucky it was School Bus most chilled admin ever I would have kicked if he did that to me 2848398022