Accept11 
-LFSW Username: TheDog123
-In-game name:SenSei
-PB time which meets our time requirements: BL2+FBM = 1:12.82
-Your age: 18
-License S2
-Your Safety: 93.71%
-Favourite Track and car:  BL2+FBM = 1:12.82
-Why you want to join MRc Team: The reason I want to join MRc is because I wanted to be a part of the mrc team i want to help people in the server and my teammates :)
-What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect to be a good member that anyone can trust and that i can improve my racing skills and social :)

Looks good. Don't think we have bumped to each other on a track yet.

Let's wait if somebody has.

Hi, i think we have raced before  Icon_biggrin dunno which server. We should give him a try so yes from me, stats dont look so bad either.

(01-08-2020, 06:38 PM)RJ_EsT Wrote: Hi, i think we have raced before  Icon_biggrin dunno which server. We should give him a try so yes from me, stats dont look so bad either.
Ye we raced before :) Thanks mate :)

(01-07-2020, 05:38 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Looks good. Don't think we have bumped to each other on a track yet.

Let's wait if somebody has.
Hmm i don't know either hope to see you soon on track :)

know him pretty well, nice lad only ever one little problem but only happened once and never since(swayed). does seem a decent respectful lad
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

(01-10-2020, 04:16 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: know him pretty well, nice lad only ever one little problem but only happened once and never since(swayed). does seem a decent respectful lad
Thanks mate :)

All I see is good responses so welcome to the team, you will be trainee member with limited rights for the 1st few weeks but that's normal for all new members.

Please use the [MRc] tag at all times and on all servers.

In_pro11 
(01-10-2020, 11:41 PM)Simon Wrote: All I see is good responses so welcome to the team, you will be trainee member with limited rights for the 1st few weeks but that's normal for all new members.

Thankyou so much all of you guys thanks!

(01-11-2020, 12:26 AM)aspect sensei Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 11:41 PM)Simon Wrote: All I see is good responses so welcome to the team, you will be trainee member with limited rights for the 1st few weeks but that's normal for all new members.

Congratulations
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

(01-11-2020, 01:23 AM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 12:26 AM)aspect sensei Wrote:

Congratulations
Thankyou mate :)