Cold_Water

Accept11 
LFSW Username: Cold_Water
In-game name: ARC
PB time which meets our time requirements: FBM at BL2 1:13.27
License: S2
Safety: 80.1%
Favorite Track and car: XRR BL1r
Why you want to join the MRc team: I was recommended by [MRc] Bishmyster after we had a good couple of races on MRC Formula BMW. I want to join as I do not really have any friends on LFS, and I want to be a part of a team that makes some of the best servers on LFS.
What I expect from being in MRc: I expect to have some good racing and become more experienced and skilled. Also to make friends with more of the members.

(01-03-2020, 04:27 PM)ARC Wrote: LFSW Username: Cold_Water
In-game name: ARC
PB time which meets our time requirements: FBM at BL2 1:13.27
License: S2
Safety: 80.1%
Favorite Track and car: XRR BL1r
Why you want to join the MRc team: I was recommended by [MRc] Bishmyster after we had a good couple of races on MRC Formula BMW. I want to join as I do not really have any friends on LFS, and I want to be a part of a team that makes some of the best servers on LFS.
What I expect from being in MRc: I expect to have some good racing and become more experienced and skilled. Also to make friends with more of the members.

Don't worry we have seen your application and it will be discussed by our members.  Sometimes it can take a little while before we all managed to be online at the same time but we will let you know as soon as possible
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

Thanks!

ARC

Is a phenomenal guy, helped me when i was in my darkest places in TC. 

big thumbs uP!

Sounds good to me :)

Basic requirements are filled except the age. Thanks for being honest about it. It has not been an absolute requirement, but acting mature is.

1800 laps is still on the low side, but understandable as your account is only 1 year old. I am glad to see you have had stable, almost weekly activity in LFS.

You should be good to go for a trainee period, once we have checked the logs. (You can expect confirmation in 1-2 days).

Il do a check of the logs now to see how things have been while we have not been there and will post to let everyone know if  i find anything

EDIT - Not found anything bad within the time frame of the current log, any accidents do seem like genuine accidents and always say's sorry

Both plus's towards an application.

@ARC - Keep checking here and we will have a decision once i get to speak to others 

Thank you for your patience

(01-05-2020, 04:25 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Il do a check of the logs now to see how things have been while we have not been there and will post to let everyone know if  i find anything

EDIT - Not found anything bad within the time frame of the current log, any accidents do seem like genuine accidents and always say's sorry

Both plus's towards an application.

@ARC - Keep checking here and we will have a decision once i get to speak to others 

Thank you for your patience
 Yeah! I may not be the best driver, but I always try to do my best to apologize to those that I do wrong.

After the initial check up nothing sticks up, so we can move forward with this.

Welcome in! From now on, please use our team tag [Image: Capture.png] and continue to drive respectfully.

Ask us in here or in Discord if something is not clear.

Welcome ARC

Wear the MRc tag with pride and conduct yourself well on the servers :) lets race :D