Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTR MONDAY OFFICIAL RULES & GUIDE!

In_pro11 
mrc mrc mrc mrc mrc
RACE TIME - Every Monday 20:00 GMT lasting 1 Hour long.
Qualifying starts 19:15 on the day and lasts 45 minutes with open qualifying.
1 pit stop is required, there is no mandatory work to the car, but you can fuel, fix damage, setup changes or change tyres if you want.

PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING!!
1. English only in main chat (we understand there are language barriers however when given the opportunity too many people used that as an excuse to curse in foreign languages.) If you'd like to talk with someone in a foreign language please use the !PM system.
2. No swearing or cursing.
3. You must race in a car which is within the appropriate class. (e.g GT3 = FX3/FZ3/XR3 only). If you are unsure of the restriction, please use the command !cars which shows you a list of cars and the intake/weight restriction required.

4. The car you Qualify MUST be the same car you Race with for that specific race. (Changing between races is fine).
5. The pit exit lane MUST be used with not a single tyre past the line. (It is okay to cross the pit entry lane however).
6. Blue flags MUST be respected at all times and carried out in a safe way which minimizes the time lost on the car which is trying to pass. (If you are trying to unlap yourself, only consider it if your pace is marginally greater to the car you're trying to unlap).
7. There will be zero tolerance for insults, racism, discrimination and spamming in the chat.
8. Ramming/Revenge ramming or deliberate contact is unacceptable.
9. Cheats/Hacks will warrant a LIFETIME ban, (Bump drafting is considered cheating).
10. "SHIFT+S" or "/spec" if you crash with the chance of ruining someone else's race. (It YOUR responsibility to judge whether it's appropriate to spec or not in a given situation so make the right choice!)
11. Respect other people on the server.
12. Do NOT vote restart or qualify with admins present. (Ask us and we will).
13. If you crash anyone please apologize AFTER the race (Binded "sorry/no problem" during race is fine).
14. NEVER stop on or near the track in a place which can affect other drivers. (if you wish to AFK please spectate).
15. NEVER drive wrong way ANYWHERE on track.

16. If you crash or go off the track, you MUST look before rejoining to avoid a crash. It is safer to rejoin the track at a shallow angle, so your car is facing mostly in the direction of the track rather than perpendicular.

POINT SCORING SYSTEM!
There will be 2 championship cups to be won in this event.
Constructors - for teams.
Drivers - for individual drivers.
ONLY the top 2 finishing drivers from their will score constructors points for their team.

Drivers will score points according to the positions as shown below.

Position - Points Awarded

1st  -  25 pts
2nd  -  20 pts
3rd  -  18 pts

4th  -  15 pts

5th  -  12 pts

6th  -  10 pts

7th  -  9 pts

8th  -  8 pts

9th  -  7 pts

10th  -  6 pts

11th  -  5 pts

12th  -  4 pts

13th  -  3 pts

14th  -  2 pts

15th  -  1 pt

There will also be 3 points awarded to the driver who holds the fastest lap at the end of the race as long as they finish within the top 15 positions. If they don't finish within the top 15 the 3 points will be given to the next fastest lap (on the basis they're in the top 15).

After each race the points will be added up and put on a spreadsheet.

The choice of track/class for the following week will either be polled or given to last week's winner to decide.

If you would like to enter your team into the championship, please PM me on either discord or the forums with your team name and drivers. To avoid confusion you MUST use your team tag in the race to score points for your team. If you decide to change team mid season, your points will be removed and transferred over to your next team, just make sure you let me know.

If you are unsure about something, or have any questions feel free to PM an MRc member who will happily help you.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Hi, congratulations for this league.

Is there any link to the Drivers Standings?

Thanks.

(01-10-2020, 11:05 PM)regispicanco Wrote: Hi, congratulations for this league.

Is there any link to the Drivers Standings?

Thanks.
I will upload when I get a chance, the spreadsheet is a bit sketchy, pls don't judge my bad excel skills :O

Also analysis of racing statistics are being created right now :) will be ready as soon as the full 52 laps are analyzed

@Red Bottom - There is a tool which analyzes the replays and will sum up the race points with the option of exporting to html csv ect. I have not used before personally but i will try it when i have finished the race statistics and let you know if it works :)
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

Here are the current standings for GTR Monday https://uploadir.com/u/cby70zdr

(01-14-2020, 01:34 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Also analysis of racing statistics are being created right now :) will be ready as soon as the full 52 laps are analyzed

@Red Bottom - There is a tool which analyzes the replays and will sum up the race points with the option of exporting to html csv ect. I have not used before personally but i will try it when i have finished the race statistics and let you know if it works :)
okay that would make it a lot easier if it works. I wouldn't know how to use it tho, i'm a noob when it comes to technical stuff on PC #U in ICT

(01-14-2020, 01:47 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Here are the current standings for GTR Monday https://uploadir.com/u/cby70zdr

(01-14-2020, 01:34 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Also analysis of racing statistics are being created right now :) will be ready as soon as the full 52 laps are analyzed

okay that would make it a lot easier if it works. I wouldn't know how to use it tho, i'm a noob when it comes to technical stuff on PC #U in ICT

No worries if it works i do not mind doing it for you, i think you will like the race stats that are being created, 28 out the 52 laps still are being analyzed(does so in realtime while the replay is playing so does take a short while, as soon as that is finished il try the points tool :)

(01-14-2020, 02:01 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 01:47 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Here are the current standings for GTR Monday https://uploadir.com/u/cby70zdr

No worries if it works i do not mind doing it for you, i think you will like the race stats that are being created, 28 out the 52 laps still are being analyzed(does so in realtime while the replay is playing so does take a short while, as soon as that is finished il try the points tool :)
I've already watched race replay, handed out penalties and put results on spreadsheet. But i guess its a good test to see if it will really works :)

-------------------------------------

Race statistics (note that different stat info can been seen by selecting each tab)

CLICK FOR RACE STATISTICS

(01-14-2020, 02:53 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:

Race statistics (note that different stat info can been seen by selecting each tab)

Looks good  Icon_cool

(01-14-2020, 03:43 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 02:53 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:

Looks good  Icon_cool

thank you :) i have sent you a jpg and link of the standings table, let me know if any errors :) (only problem is anyone not finishing does not get placed in the standings due to 0 points which i am not sure if i can make it to add)[Image: PWkuadj.jpg]

Il post the jpg of the standings here, Red Bottom it will probably be better if you post both the link for stats and standings in your original post at the top :)