Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFS NIGHT RACING

(01-13-2020, 12:33 PM)Simon Wrote: In the last year my exp has only gone up 14 lol, im not driving as much as I used to but still only 14 thats hard going.

I need to start uploading hotlaps i think as just from online racing it seems to be super slow, probably due to not getting many new PB times
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

Mrc_Bish Wrote:
Simon Wrote:In the last year my exp has only gone up 14 lol, im not driving as much as I used to but still only 14 thats hard going.

I need to start uploading hotlaps i think as just from online racing it seems to be super slow, probably due to not getting many new PB times

Its worth doing if you do the small tracks where under 2% wr is possible or KY oval both directions all cars is good for about 15 exp points lol.

(01-13-2020, 09:02 PM)Simon Wrote:
Mrc_Bish Wrote:
Simon Wrote:In the last year my exp has only gone up 14 lol, im not driving as much as I used to but still only 14 thats hard going.

Its worth doing if you do the small tracks where under 2% wr is possible or KY oval both directions all cars is good for about 15 exp points lol.

most of my uploaded oval hotlaps i am within 00.00.30 to 00.00.50s away from the WR's, i cannot remember if i have done any ky1r which will be easy enough to do :) will get on it and see :)
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

its possible to get a feel with it though by using nightmod i have updated . Originally made by Trakah123, who gave me permission to update his mods.
its not like most other mods as its more "reflection" based as the current LFS doesnt have this feature yet.
however. if you turn down brightness fully on your screen and set contrast to a minimum of own choice you should see road and grass
as simular darkned. thats the plan with this mod. it WILL give you a sense of night driving though

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1888575#post1888575

ask me if you need more info or having issues on discord.
suggestion is to copy your entire LFS to same HDD. that way its even unlocked in your now secondary version.
throw the mod on top of that. voila, you got a night in lfs. i dont recommend using it online, but it will work online too.
it covers all tracks, also rockingham. however its also unfinished, because we now actually get night cycles in LFS.
so i see no point in updating it further really.

hope you will enjoy it until we get the "real" nightcycles .
Cheers.