Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Question) Procedures to enforce rules

I know what I did was stupid and what not and I'm fully at fault for which I apologized to the racer whom I had made contact with, but the procedure wasn't followed when taking action and it is not the first time that the individual has done this.

edit. Replay in question https://gofile.io/?c=tMskhe

I agree with shamz on this one. He made a mistake but the procedure of giving a verbal warning before kick wasn't followed. 

To be honest I don't think this individual has ever followed the correct procedure and given a verbal warning before kicking someone. This has resulted in an unnecessary loss of safety rating which is irreversible.

(12-03-2019, 05:32 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: I agree with shamz on this one. He made a mistake but the procedure of giving a verbal warning before kick wasn't followed. 

To be honest I don't think this individual has ever followed the correct procedure and given a verbal warning before kicking someone. This has resulted in an unnecessary loss of safety rating which is irreversible.

It says something bad about your judgement then, it was not an accident (which accidents happen when both parties are driving proper but a collision happens that was unavoidable, a mistake yes but that is the same as saying someone who t1 dives or blocks on blue makes a mistake. Should of spectated right away. Please think about what your saying :D lol someone that done what was done has just lowered someone elses !rt also, and even more comical is you saying its irreversible, all you do is drive clean and you get it back, didobmw is a very trusted friend and i can guarantee 1000% he has the same intention as i do and that is clean fun races

@shamz .  The incident did not warrant a warning and honestly even a kick is getting off lightly. I understand that it was not your intention to crash but it still would of broken the rules which we all follow :)
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

While this is getting a bit off-topic, I'd also like to say that the individual in question has almost never verbally warned anyone before banning. Not even kicks from what I noticed, just 12h bans on anything with no reasoning. I'd imagine quite a lot of others share the same experience.

following Berdy with off topic. I kicked a GD member the other week/ maybe 3 weeks ago for not hitting shift s and causing someone to hit them. Dido was angry at me and said i should give a warning 1st.

(12-03-2019, 07:05 PM)Spe1l Wrote: following Berdy with off topic. I kicked a GD member the other week/ maybe 3 weeks ago for not hitting shift s and causing someone to hit them. Dido was angry at me and said i should give a warning 1st.

For a normal failure to shift + S then yes a warning(at own discretion( can allow them to continue if not going to be an issue and they are capable of staying away from anyone else while doing so). This situation was not a normal shift + s issue, as it resulted in other racers being taken out, both at different ends of the scale

(12-03-2019, 06:45 PM)Berdy Wrote: While this is getting a bit off-topic, I'd also like to say that the individual in question has almost never verbally warned anyone before banning. Not even kicks from what I noticed, just 12h bans on anything with no reasoning. I'd imagine quite a lot of others share the same experience.

I can prove that your wrong with that statement, well within the past 6 months or so, due to log files and replays which show the few times he has kicked/banned was for a reason.

Watching that Replay was pretty Cringe i must say.
Shamz Made a mistake, took escape chicane, and then still in gas lost it and straight into traffic without spec and wiped out a racer.

That sounds like a kick to me. (to some even a ban a possibility)
Now if he would rejoined after chicane and forces a car off (not seeing racer but still causing incident), then a warning is what i would have given.

Every situation is different, and for this one i stand with Bish.
Lets just not do that again lol :)

People saying shamz made a mistake. Yet he was kicked without warning or any chance to say sorry or explain anything. Let's not forget MRc members are told to give warnings before kicking people when they join the team. Shamz made a mistake and so did dido i think but for you guys to say lucky he didn't get ban or I'd of kicked to for one mistake is just a shame. Even after this dude has been accepted to MRc you guys still saying it etc etc ask anyone shamz is a legit decent driver never problems before this or after. Most will agree dido abuses his powers on MRc and this was a case of that.

Im Talking about that incident (then), not the type of racer he is now. He clearly said it was before MRc etc.

I pointed out what i would have done, then said don't do that again lol :)

So if i were to Bomb dive into example T1 at blackwood and cause a crash, i would not be kicked? But get warning?