Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible incorrect use of ban rights

Hello,

I was racing tonight with my friend 12354 nicknamed "Hammertime" in the BL Historic server. Two times he collided with a person with kick/ban rights nicknamed "spe1l" (his account name was something like "I can't spell"). I have the replays of the incidents and on both occasions his steering wheel turns towards Hammertime before the collision while he was on spe1l's side. Hammertime actually tried his best to steer away from incoming spe1l and would have had to move to the grass to avoid him. A heated conversation followed where admittedly Hammertime acted slightly arrogantly and spe1l proceeded to ban him. However there was no reason to ban him based on his actions on track as the replays clearly show. At least from the second incident, after which spe1l decided to ban Hammertime, it is very clear that the collision was spe1l's fault as he moved to the track space where Hammertime was.

Afterwards I went back to the server to talk to the guy but didn't see him on the user list. I typed this question "Who the hell is spe1l and how does he have ban rights?" And got instantly banned for 12 hours. I believe the person to use his ban rights this time was dido bmw (however I'm not sure of this). I did use a bad word but surely this action does not warrant a ban? I hadn't said anything before this and raced cleanly the whole evening. Apologies if I did offend somebody.

I don't want to start any wars or anything like that. Me and my friend who have played LFS since 2009 enjoy very much racing in your server. However we are not so young anymore and don't have time to play as often. Our gaming evenings have got to a premature end two times in a row now. 2 weeks ago I got banned for absolutely no reason by MRc Bish because he mistook me for another user (this matter has been settled) and today this happened. Is this kind of spontaneous banning really necessary?

A reply would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

99fast99

Hi mate,

I have no idea what the 1st ban was for I banned you on the 2nd account, as a ban on MRc is for the user not the account. You should have come here in the 1st place and not joined with the 2nd account.

(11-25-2019, 09:27 PM)Simon Wrote: Hi mate,

I have no idea what the 1st ban was for I banned you on the 2nd account, as a ban on MRc is for the user not the account. You should have come here in the 1st place and not joined with the 2nd account.
Can you explain what accounts are you talking about? I've raced in MRc only with the "99fast99" user made in 2009. Are you spe1l?

1st contact was on the straight. He denied it was him untill I looked at replay his response was something like "no room so I go thought" 2nd crash was sc2 when he hit my left rear wheel and crashed me I ask wtf his response is "get good" I clicked ban.
I had nothing to do with the ban or anything when you joined to speak to me. How ever if you do want to talk to me I am most active on MRc discord www.mrcrackservice.org.

(11-25-2019, 09:39 PM)Spe1l Wrote: 1st contact was on the straight. He denied it was him untill I looked at replay his response was something like "no room so I go thought" 2nd crash was sc2 when he hit my left rear wheel and crashed me I ask wtf his response is "get good" I clicked ban.
I had nothing to do with the ban or anything when you joined to speak to me. How ever if you do want to talk to me I am most active on MRc discord www.mrcrackservice.org.
Can you post a join link to the discord server please?

https://discord.gg/yhvc4yK

https://discord.gg/m8QUW7

For the crash hammertime is at fault and one should expect serious punishment if they are disrespectful enough to not see their fault which obviously lies with hammertime as he continued to go for a non existent gap after being overtaken , but i do think spell was also prior to that driving a little aggressive but that was not the cause of the incident

On the first incident i would say that its possible spell has not seen hammertime starting his overtake in his side mirror so positioned himself to far over but i would say that was not really hammertime's fault and possibly a genuine accident
[Image: giphy.gif]