Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaroslav Dohnalík

Their LFS username - fast jarda
Their in game nickname - Jaroslav Dohnalík

Lap 1: Taking out 2 people, and also throwing dive bomb moves at 2:00 inconsiderate of other drivers

Lap 3: Ramming me from behind at 5:40

At the end of the race he accused me of bump drafting him at Lap 19 around 38:05. This is when i decided to check the replay, and find out how unsportsmanlike he drove throughout the race. The incident he mentioned was lag contact and resembled nothing close to bump drafting which I tried to kindly explain. You can also check my pedals on the replay which proves I even lifted.

After about 30 minutes of him arguing with me after the race shows that his attitude is worse than his driving.
I don't believe this kind of attitude or driving belongs in our MRC servers and action needs to be taken.

MPR - https://uploadir.com/u/ttqvmuru (appropriately named)

BONUS - Lap 7: Should AA™| Swiftzz have shift + s?

il check this if its not already been dealt with tomorrow mate, sorry for not noticing earlier
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-29-2019, 12:44 AM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: il check this if its not already been dealt with tomorrow mate, sorry for not noticing earlier
so what's the verdict?

(11-24-2019, 07:10 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Their LFS username - fast jarda

Lap 1: Taking out 2 people, and also throwing dive bomb moves at 2:00 inconsiderate of other drivers

At the end of the race he accused me of bump drafting him at Lap 19 around 38:05. This is when i decided to check the replay, and find out how unsportsmanlike he drove throughout the race. The incident he mentioned was lag contact and resembled nothing close to bump drafting which I tried to kindly explain. You can also check my pedals on the replay which proves I even lifted.

After about 30 minutes of him arguing with me after the race shows that his attitude is worse than his driving.
I don't believe this kind of attitude or driving belongs in our MRC servers and action needs to be taken.

MPR - https://uploadir.com/u/ttqvmuru (appropriately named)

Just noticed that it happened while on the event race, if that is correct then it is up to gemini on what to do mate

I can speak to Gemini but I doubt he will take action. Every situation on fbm saturday since I've joined the team (apart from ashton) that i know of has been ignored or the suspect has been given a slap on the wrist, and no action has been taken.

This individual in particular has been the worst by far, trash talking about me and when i check the replay to find out what really happened i see him hit 4 people including me.

If the team cares about it's team mates, action should be taken.

MRc Saturday needs rules. Been saying this for weeks

(11-24-2019, 07:10 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Their LFS username - fast jarda

Lap 1 about taking out people
[Image: N-ytt-kuva-8.png]
This is as widest he was, as he is steering to the left already. Room on the left for the white car. Below a birds eye view.
[Image: N-ytt-kuva-9.png]

Dive bomb at 2:00 : He is side by side quite early
[Image: N-ytt-kuva-10.png]
He could have taken a the turn more inside and contact would not have happened at all. But even now there were space on his right throughout the corner.

Lap 3 ramming: His fault for braking too late.

BONUS - Lap 7: Should AA™| Swiftzz have shift + s?: Yes he should have, totally out of control and traffic behind.

There are same rules across MRc servers, type !rules. If you drive according to them you are fine. If not, admins or event organizers can take action.

(12-03-2019, 04:16 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: I can speak to Gemini but I doubt he will take action. Every situation on fbm saturday since I've joined the team (apart from ashton) that i know of has been ignored or the suspect has been given a slap on the wrist, and no action has been taken.

This individual in particular has been the worst by far, trash talking about me and when i check the replay to find out what really happened i see him hit 4 people including me.

If the team cares about it's team mates, action should be taken.

If it was a points based league then he could be penalized by having points deducted,but  for many it is possibly their first time driving with so many people on the tracks. Myself rick used to use safety cars when needed but i think gemini has done an extraordinary job with the events.