Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 4 years break BAN

Hey Bishop & Simon ,

yesterday i was drove after  4 - 5 years break on Demo Formula 1 .....  I was kicked and than banned without reason from Didobmw.

because I touched his car after the race. He banned me for about 8 days. All this is based on my former activity as Admin at MRC Server. He is now taking revenge on me 5 years later.

That's not okay.

As I said yesterday I drove for the first time many years and the fair and friendly. After he kicked me.
Did I first realize that it is Dido. he has a new name. I wrote him 2 times and he soulth forgot the old problems ........

he kicked me and than banned 8 days ! For no reason!!!!!!!

In the past i did good work for years as a Limad 4 Admin on Formula 1 Demo Server. now after 5 years he make revenge ?! that is really scarry!

Yesterday    14.10.2019   -   Around   20:40 Clock  see server logs .....

Hi Senna,

Dido only kicked you, I banned you for the 7 days.

You were trying to wind Dido up and guess what you succeeded.

Remember I removed your admin rights and banned you from the servers in the past.

I have read the logs and everything I banned you for last time you have done again.

1. Winding people up.
2. Telling admin what they have to do.
3. Threatening admin.

I will unban you when I get a chance, but if you are just back to cause more problems you will find yourself banned again.

Before he kicked me i did nothing !   he  got a new name . i  didnt know his new name. i did nothing before he kicked me.

I drove very fair !  you can see it.

(10-15-2019, 02:50 PM)A.Senna Wrote: Before he kicked me i did nothing !   he  got a new name . i  didnt know his new name. i did nothing before he kicked me.

I drove very fair !  you can see it.

You were warned about crashing Dido after the race had finished you did it again and he kicked you.

I have unbanned you please do not start to cause problems on the servers again, as the next ban will be longer and not lifted early.