Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest man in MRc

Me and the boys were wondering who is the biggest man in MRc. 

You can answer here: https://www.strawpoll.me/18792185

define what it is you are asking about biggest in  ?  such as in height or popularity or weight or authority,  :D if its in regards to being known i can guarantee myself just for the fact of looking at the current and old banlist, i have 1000s of haters which in turn means known by. if you mean in penis size then you would have to ask your oldest relative(all small talk) :D 

Also if its in regards to in the team then myself and simon would be the biggest while i have been here the longest compared to any active member i believe, if you meant by height or size then its only possible to answer if you submit your n̶a̶k̶e̶d̶ photo's, 

certainly need to use a better word for biggest so it gives some clarity to your question(currently sounds like something you ask your mates in pre-school, such as who has the biggest dad, when comparisons start to get made in that way it only causes negativity as its irrelevant we are all equal
[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-21-2019, 04:30 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: define what it is you are asking about biggest in  ?  such as in height or popularity or weight or authority,  :D
weight  2583444381

(10-21-2019, 04:36 PM)gemini 95 Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 04:30 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: define what it is you are asking about biggest in  ?  such as in height or popularity or weight or authority,  :D
weight  2583444381

Weight - weight there and i let you know later ,, also impossible to answer unless you're a stalker or if found everyones photo's on animal lover.com or upAdove.com bangAnobsurdBird.co.ck :D

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

(10-21-2019, 11:26 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Interesting.

(10-22-2019, 01:14 AM)Zhurck Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 11:26 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Interesting.

Curious people are interesting people; I wonder why that is. :D :D 

Also interesting that 17 people have voted in a poll while only 9 have viewed the thread :D 

This topic is sexist just saying.