Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zhurck

Approv11 
Hi, Hello,

Now i can say what for your application. 

I would be happy if you joint our team for diverse reasons, i vote yes sure.

I think the same thing than red, in bulk.:p

I hope sincerely it move forward your application because it's been weeks since of you wait (oh really only a week in fact i thinking more time xD)

Good day at you and everyone. :-)

[MRc]Camel™

Not any objections here. He has already digested the MRC rules quite good.

Let's see if Bish has managed to dig up some dirt or not...

(10-21-2019, 04:50 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: i can do a few checks through previous logs ect, i cannot remember anything to serious of the top of my head, My only concern at the moment would be such a low driven distance in comparison to the account being created in 2017, obviously their can be genuine reasons for this but also as seen in the past their can be sinister reasons such as banned racers trying to boycott the team ect 

I will look a little deeper into all the info i have and update shortly

Fair enough explanation, thanks. i think its all good to accept your application then as their have been no objections. Thank you for your patience and sorry about the time you have had to wait

Il add you now and then you will be able to add the team tag to your name online

thanks

bish
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

(10-23-2019, 01:10 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Fair enough explanation, thanks. i think its all good to accept your application then as their have been no objections. Thank you for your patience and sorry about the time you have had to wait

Il add you now and then you will be able to add the team tag to your name online

thanks

bish

Glad to be in the team, no biggies. i am a patient man.

(10-23-2019, 01:18 PM)Zhurck Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 01:10 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Fair enough explanation, thanks. i think its all good to accept your application then as their have been no objections. Thank you for your patience and sorry about the time you have had to wait

thanks

bish

Glad to be in the team, no biggies. i am a patient man.

Thanks :) you should now be able to add the team tag in-game, if you have any problems let me know :)

(10-23-2019, 01:24 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Thanks :) you should now be able to add the team tag in-game, if you have any problems let me know :)

My new name works on most servers, but in MRc saturday it does kick me out for bad name.

EDIT: gemini fixed it,

(10-23-2019, 01:47 PM)Zhurck Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 01:24 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Thanks :) you should now be able to add the team tag in-game, if you have any problems let me know :)

My new name works on most servers, but in MRc saturday it does kick me out for bad name.

EDIT: gemini fixed it,

yeh i forgot it needed airio config to be reloaded !rld :)