Accept11 
 - LFSW Username: Zhurck
- In-game name: Zhurck
- PB time which meets our time requirements: FBM BL2 = 1:12:90
- Your age: 16
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 78%
- Favorite Track and car: FBM BL2
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I have many friends in MRc and i spend my time talking with them in discord, they said i should apply so i listened, also MRc has best servers in LFS and  i would love to take part in it and improve it.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect to make even more friends! And get better in lfs.

My discord name is "Yamal" just in case.

Reject10 
ban999

Another spam bot is my guess

In_pro11 
Hi Zhurck,

The safety minimum required at the moment of you send your application is 80% but it's the other member (admin) to decide :-)

Not a boot but : Mrc friends???? not Zhurck in Mrc discord just in lfsw : Little crook ^^

Edit : Sorry for that's I Don't Know your name on discord is yamal you added it after post your appli, forget the second line xD

Edit 2 : I have approved finaly.

[MRc]Camel™

Its fine, now you know im not a little crook : )

I edit my post sorry i did not make the connection between Zhurck and Yamal, next time i should looked better, all of my excuse! :s

Not little crook effectively i suppose ^^ joke :D

[MRc]Camel™

(10-14-2019, 08:53 PM)Zhurck Wrote:  - LFSW Username: Zhurck
- In-game name: Zhurck
- PB time which meets our time requirements: FBM BL2 = 1:12:90
- Your age: 16
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 78%
- Favorite Track and car: FBM BL2
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I have many friends in MRc and i spend my time talking with them in discord, they said i should apply so i listened, also MRc has best servers in LFS and  i would love to take part in it and improve it.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect to make even more friends! And get better in lfs.

My discord name is "Yamal" just in case.
My Safety rating is now over 80%, what is the update with the case.

Approv11 
He is okay racer, a bit dodgy but he has improved from what he was before.
He meets the requirements and doesn't have a history of offences so it's a yes from me. What about others?

Bonus fact - Recent grant to the world of S2 has given him a tingling sensation in his trousers.  

i can do a few checks through previous logs ect, i cannot remember anything to serious of the top of my head, My only concern at the moment would be such a low driven distance in comparison to the account being created in 2017, obviously their can be genuine reasons for this but also as seen in the past their can be sinister reasons such as banned racers trying to boycott the team ect 

I will look a little deeper into all the info i have and update shortly
[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-21-2019, 04:50 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: i can do a few checks through previous logs ect, i cannot remember anything to serious of the top of my head, My only concern at the moment would be such a low driven distance in comparison to the account being created in 2017, obviously their can be genuine reasons for this but also as seen in the past their can be sinister reasons such as banned racers trying to boycott the team ect 

I will look a little deeper into all the info i have and update shortly

I understand this, and i will also give my own reason for this being.

In 2017 all the way to 2019 this game was just a thing i played with my mates every now and then, just having fun in the servers. Nothing too serious. 

Then a month or two back, i started playing MRc servers, and then joined the discord. I was hooked, so pretty much 80% - 90% driven distance is done during me being in the MRc period.