Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfair kick - [MRc]DERSMOTTOB

Nav_te10 
9/15/2019 time about 5:40 PM, [MRc]DERSMOTTOB - instant kicked me because he considered i wasn't respecting the blue flag.
[MRc]DERSMOTTOB - you can post the replay now.

What server?

https://uploadir.com/u/jd7hdkn9

The MPR speaks for itself

you also said "you will fly out from mrc team", we'll see.

Yep seen replay would have to agree with Red on this. Replay is called BL2_race_4L_2R_1F_238 for any staff wanting to double check

well, idk how you are asking why you got kicked there. you are divebombing the hell out of the leader while a lap down, pretty clear kick to me

Eddy sounds like you got of easy with a kick.

Read the !rules and follow them.

Very lucky it was just a kick just watched the replay you went slow down the straight so they could catch you up, then you pulled that move.

Eddy I've done stuff way less offensive then that and gotten BANNED for it, your lucky you havn't been banned; you did stuff like that a couple of months ago when i was able to race.

Oh boy here we go again

Ummmm, yeah lucky you didn't get a ban lmao

(09-15-2019, 05:02 PM)Ashton Champion Wrote: Eddy I've done stuff way less offensive then that and gotten BANNED for it, your lucky you havn't been banned; you did stuff like that a couple of months ago when i was able to race.

even though your kind of being supportive id like to add that even though at times you did less offensive moves, it was done on a regular basis.  I am shocked eddy with this, i never had you down for this type of thing, yeah making bad moves i have seen a lot but that gave you a chance to defend by having an excuse but for this you cannot make one, :/

In all honesty after watching it again i feel the real urge to fix the situation and ban, you obviously had the intention of ruining the race.
[Image: giphy.gif]