Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord ban

Today I got banned from the Discord server for "calling MRc Simon a racist" however I never did that and communication through Discord with Simon is impossible as he isn't accepting my friend request. I am wondering what was the cause of the ban because I don't recall me saying anything that was racist, calling racist or even mentioning Simon.

(09-08-2019, 08:47 PM)Berdy Wrote: Today I got banned from the Discord server for "calling MRc Simon a racist" however I never did that and communication through Discord with Simon is impossible as he isn't accepting my friend request. I am wondering what was the cause of the ban because I don't recall me saying anything that was racist, calling racist or even mentioning Simon.

I have not been on discord so have no idea but everything is logged on their and also also on our servers so it could be something you have said previously in either the server or discord. I am sure someone will let you know soon
[Image: giphy.gif]

Not 100% sure myself how ever Simon has told me you are unbanned from MRc discord. I also have sent you a PM on discord about this and what we expect from you and others in discord from now on.