Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for joint mrc : Camel™

Accept11 
Hello of all mrc Members

firstly i'm sorry but my english is bad but i thinks it's sufficient for enter in the Mrc team :-)

My name lfsw : Shnek5580

My Name is game : Camel

I have actually 23years old, i plays at lfs since about 10years but 4,5years don't play, now i start again, before i was a good fast driver now i do everything to be fast again :-)

Largely i play at blackwood historic in fbm my pb online there actually is 1.12.08 (2week old)
My best time is blackwood gp track in fbm offline is 1.12.00 (5years old)

I have s2 license

My safety is middle actually only 83% because race is always full = crash often (1week ago i having 90% +- safety ranking..)

My favorite track and car as you might expect is bl gp track and history and my best car is fbm but i like too fox :)

Before, 3,4 years later i was in [GD]Team but now i'm so slow for re-joint them ^^

I want to be joint Mrc team because i like you, i like all mrc member and if is possible have more right, responsability and i like your skin! :D  I need to join a team and it's you my prefered! :-)

I need to joint Mrc too for the prevention : warn slow players, prevent an help her in driving. ;)

Okay nice i hope really my application to be approuved in the waiting i already thank you for your wondorful servers. :)

If my appli are approuved i think take this pseudo : [Mrc]Camel™ (With colours and.. :) ) 

Weel to you, with my gratitude

Camel1157332111

hi guys, although his English isn't the best he is still completely understandable, pretty fast guy and races quite cleanly, green light from me haha

(08-27-2019, 08:00 AM)Camel Wrote: Hello of all mrc Members

firstly i'm sorry but my english is bad but i thinks it's sufficient for enter in the Mrc team :-)

My name lfsw : Shnek5580

My Name is game : Camel

I have actually 23years old, i plays at lfs since about 10years but 4,5years don't play, now i start again, before i was a good fast driver now i do everything to be fast again :-)

Largely i play at blackwood historic in fbm my pb online there actually is 1.12.08 (2week old)
My best time is blackwood gp track in fbm offline is 1.12.00 (5years old)

I have s2 license

My safety is middle actually only 83% because race is always full = crash often (1week ago i having 90% +- safety ranking..)

My favorite track and car as you might expect is bl gp track and history and my best car is fbm but i like too fox :)

Before, 3,4 years later i was in [GD]Team but now i'm so slow for re-joint them ^^

I want to be joint Mrc team because i like you, i like all mrc member and if is possible have more right, responsability and i like your skin! :D  I need to join a team and it's you my prefered! :-)

I need to joint Mrc too for the prevention : warn slow players, prevent an help her in driving. ;)

Okay nice i hope really my application to be approuved in the waiting i already thank you for your wondorful servers. :)

If my appli are approuved i think take this pseudo : [Mrc]Camel™ (With colours and.. :) ) 

Weel to you, with my gratitude

Camel1157332111

I have known camel for many years now and regard him a racing friend i have never had any problems with him and i know that he is a good racer. I know we prefer to wait for others to have a say but i am that sure that you guys will not have had any problems with him but i hope you guys do not mind me accepting right away

APPROVED
[Image: giphy.gif]

That was quick. Welcome to the team Camel!

You will start as trainee, and then advance to full member with all the benefits. That is if you drive according to the rules and be a good sport to other racers. So I'm sure there will be no problems  4252452532

Realy thx at Bish and all Mrc team to have accept me in the team, yeeahh! :-)

Welcome :)

(08-27-2019, 02:04 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: That was quick. Welcome to the team Camel!

You will start as trainee, and then advance to full member with all the benefits. That is if you drive according to the rules and be a good sport to other racers. So I'm sure there will be no problems  4252452532

Known him for probably the full 9+ years i have raced on LFS, Never had any issue with him in all that time, he had a short break so just finding his feet again :)
[Image: giphy.gif]