Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apexxx Crash Reported

Nuvola10 
Recieved a report concerning LFSW name Apexxx purposely crashing racer  thesq , upon checking and confirming the report i have banned Apexxx as numerous times he has done the same.

@Apexxx 

You have had more than enough chances and bans and have shown no attempt of changing your ways, to protect other users of our servers from you ruining their races intentionally, i have no other option but to permantley exclude you from our servers, feel free to ask in the future for the ban to removed but until we (MRc) are 100% certain that you no longer pose a threat the ban will remain

video of this incident is below, can produce many videos of you ruining other races

[Image: giphy.gif]

Whoop 1st crash/hack report since forum release :D

(08-17-2019, 03:25 PM)Spe1l Wrote: Whoop 1st crash/hack report since forum release :D

Usually i would say let it be the start of many, but not in this case :D

hahahahaha

(08-17-2019, 03:29 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 03:25 PM)Spe1l Wrote: Whoop 1st crash/hack report since forum release :D

I know exactly what happened here either

His PC went to windows possibly an update, or his brother borrowed his PC.

But under no circumstance was it on purpose. Hahayes64 3678868925 3678868925 3678868925

(08-18-2019, 12:36 AM)Simon Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 03:29 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:

I know exactly what happened here either

His PC went to windows possibly an update, or his brother borrowed his PC.

But under no circumstance was it on purpose. Hahayes64 3678868925 3678868925 3678868925

it was'nt him it was his grandma who had decided she would have an attempt at racing even though she is not his real grandma but actually his long lost butlers second cousins aunties second cousin twice removed then 1st cousin by remarriage :D  2225864208
He had the audacity to actually stay for a while afterwards as even though a vote to ban had been made,it did not get the required amount of votes to be successful

Yeah i had a post about him on the Old Forum. Incident Sunday, ‎June ‎16, ‎2019.

What led to this, previous race he raced me like a clown, tried forcing me off the track many times just dirty driving.
I kept my cool and didn't do anything. He wrecked on his own and i had typed in chat "Karma". I sadly forgot to save replay :(

Next Race, yeah he takes me out on lap 1. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM50ZOI-1T0

There is another person that drives exactly like him on the servers, AlenRacer. Both of them are decently quick but decide to drive like clowns when they see another car.

I used to have around 5 replays of him crashing in debatable situations, but after reinstalling I only have 1 from a recent race. If anyone is interested, I'll open a thread.

(08-18-2019, 11:32 AM)Berdy Wrote: There is another person that drives exactly like him on the servers, AlenRacer. Both of them are decently quick but decide to drive like clowns when they see another car.

I used to have around 5 replays of him crashing in debatable situations, but after reinstalling I only have 1 from a recent race.  If anyone is interested, I'll open a thread.

He(alenracer) does drive bad and cause accidents,the main difference is though that i have not seen him actually dive into a corner and full speed without any sign of braking. If you have then please give us a rough date and i can look into it :) but if its like i have seen before with him he has had kicks/bans but due to not being as serious an incident they had been a lesser length

@happy yeah that confirms even more that it was not a one off or a bad few days for someone, he has been bad for as long as i have known of him :)

Alen is more of a subtle crasher to be fair. He however admitted that if you are slower than him and in front of him he has full right to hit you