Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classik

Accept11 
-LFSW Username: Classikboi
-In-game name: [FYO] Classik
-PB time which meets our time requirements: XRG@BL1 1:34.21
-Your age: 15
-License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo (Getting S3 soon) Update: I got S3 now. :)
-Your Safety: 60% (It is low since I usually race on other servers)
-Favourite Track and car:  XRG@BL1
-Why you want to join MRc Team: The reason I want to join MRc is because I always wanted to join an active and competitive team where I could improve my racing skills as well as my social skills.
-What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect to become a better racer and a good teammate.

Hi and welcome to the forum as well as LFS.

Your pb is good considering you have only played half a year. So pace is not an issue.

Obviously you have to raise that safety over 80% at MRc servers. It will come quickly when you drive by the rules.

Members probably don't have much insight about you yet, so keep racing with MRc members so we can get to know you.

(07-28-2019, 08:33 PM)Classik Wrote: -LFSW Username: Classikboi
-In-game name: [FYO] Classik
-PB time which meets our time requirements: XRG@BL1 1:34.21
-Your age: 15
-License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): Demo (Getting S3 soon)
-Your Safety: 60% (It is low since I usually race on other servers)
-Favourite Track and car:  XRG@BL1
-Why you want to join MRc Team: The reason I want to join MRc is because I always wanted to join an active and competitive team where I could improve my racing skills as well as my social skills.
-What do you expect from being in MRc: I expect to become a better racer and a good teammate.

I have not driven GTI in ages will have to join you on the server & give you some sets to try.

As Gemini said get that !rt up race on the servers and get to know the team.

In my honest opinion from watching replays and reading the log file id would recommend getting to race together more and see how things go, been kicked before and involved in a few incidents. The Experience level is also pretty low for someone driving for the same period of time, his account being in use mostly since march (4 months)
, I am sure you can understand the need to get to know you a little prior to becoming a member which i do not believe we have had a chance to do yet 

Classik is now trainee please give him all the support he needs to hit full membership.

Welcome to the team mate.

Welcome Classik :D

I've seen you in MRc Server before also say yes.

Just try and stay out of trouble :P

Can we make Classik a full member now he has been trainee for a while and i think he has been behaving lolol

Thought he was already no problems from me.

"i THINK he has been behaving"