Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RED BOTTOMS

Accept11 
[Image: screencapture-masterracecar-forumactif-t...-19-46.jpg]

Hi  mrc Members,

I have achieved 84.31% safety rating and climbing. I've been actively participating in Mrc servers including FBM saturday with 0 incidents. Also I've been helping people solve racing incidents and disputes with other people advising them on how they should respect the rules and drive cleanly to minimise collisions.

I was also wondering if there is an update on my application?

Hey,
while I haven't raced with you more than just 2 laps max per race, I have watched you race and I have noticed you are a pretty clean guy and have never seen any problems with you or your driving, so you have my support for the application (that is if you take opinions from 1:14 drivers :p)

Every information is a bonus. Thanks Berdy.

I can say that what Red Bottoms said is correct for what I've seen. If we decide to take him as a trainee member, I can brief him up to speed.

Had some good races, and any time that had been involved in an accident they have took responsibility(important in my books) when at fault and said sorry. I have no problems with adding as a trainee, If simon gives the all clear then give the green light.

@berdy Thank you for giving your opinion/views , we encourage more non-members to do so as you guys get to see people in a different way when members are not present :)

I'm not sure on a green light more like an amber light. But I'm willing to give him a try on Limad0 with very limited admin rights for a few weeks.

welcome Red be sure to follow !rules and PM any staff anywhere if unsure of anything :D congratz :D

Welcome to the team,

Please make sure you use the MRc tag at all times.

[MRc]

welcome :D

Congratulations!