Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old member returning

Hello fellow racers! I'd like to be, a part of this team again :D.. Gonna try to be active as I can, since im a father now and a husband :P
- LFSW Username: dario378
- In-game name: Dario
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1.12.29 FBM @ BL2
- Your age: 27
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 87%~
- Favorite Track and car: FBM @BL
- Why you want to join MRc Team: for nice racing with team and beating gemini wr! :gaborguy:
- What do you expect from being in MRc: Fun, nice racing with team and my improvements in racing :P

(09-14-2020, 12:01 PM)Dario Wrote:
Hello fellow racers! I'd like to be, a part of this team again :D.. Gonna try to be active as I can, since im a father now and a husband :P
- LFSW Username: dario378
- In-game name: Dario
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1.12.29 FBM @ BL2
- Your age: 27
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S2
- Your Safety: 87%~
- Favorite Track and car: FBM @BL
- Why you want to join MRc Team: for nice racing with team and beating gemini wr! :gaborguy:
- What do you expect from being in MRc: Fun, nice racing with team and my improvements in racing :P

I remember the username but that's about it, will give it till the weekend for people to respond but as long as nothing bad is posted good to go.

I don't remember him when i was racing hes probably before my time... Racing wise nice pb safety can always improve. Most of the time i see him on our discord server and hes always nice and respectful. Always yes as trainee

Active and friendly. Always ready to assist those in need whether on servers or discord. Yes from me! :)

I agree with Zesty. Clean, good and friendly driver. Yes from me! :)