Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got banned for getting pushed into grass and taking out others

So as i said i got banned on the Begginers BMW server and i think that it would be a kick instead of a ban.
It all started at the race begining and i was in mid-pack i drove to the inside of the 1st turn and i got pushed in grass and couldnt stop so i accidently took out 2 drivers and they started vote banning me i said that someone pushed me in grass and i got banned.

did you save the replay?

(08-28-2020, 05:59 PM)TimDC Wrote: did you save the replay?
They banned me instantly

I have un-banned you as it was not fully your fault, but please drive carefully that overtake was never on trying 4 wide into T1. You should have just stuck behind all 3 then drafted them on the straight.

If you manage to get vote banned again I will not unban.

Thanks
Simon

(08-28-2020, 06:14 PM)Simon Wrote: I have un-banned you as it was not fully your fault, but please drive carefully that overtake was never on trying 4 wide into T1. You should have just stuck behind all 3 then drafted them on the straight.

If you manage to get vote banned again I will not unban.

Thanks
Simon
Ill be more carefull next time, but it still says host refused connection

(08-28-2020, 09:32 PM)NoScOpE Wrote: Ill be more carefull next time, but it still says host refused connection
It does that if you have tried joining too many times while banned. That should go away after 12h