Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting kicked for using the word "Anticipate"

I was getting kicked on mrc Fbm demo server for using the word anticipate in the chat and lost a bunch of Safety Rating in the process. And so was Masiote(another user), while noone else got kicked for using it. Maybe it has something to do with us being Indian as we both are Indian.

Please look into it Mrc Overlords.

(06-20-2020, 01:17 PM)megatronus8010 Wrote: I was getting kicked on mrc Fbm demo server for using the word anticipate in the chat and lost a bunch of Safety Rating in the process. And so was Masiote(another user), while noone else got kicked for using it. Maybe it has something to do with us being Indian as we both are Indian.

Please look into it Mrc Overlords.

Mate, you said "while none else got kicked", but for that I saw, Simon and me only said this word (anticipate). But Simon or me didnt be kicked because our admin rights, certainly not because we are not Indians. If a Spanish said "kurwa" (polish bad word), I think he would be also kicked :)

The question about this supposed bad word is still open.
Fantomas aka School Bus

Cipa is apparently on the swear list and got triggered by "anticipate".
We will fix this.

(06-20-2020, 11:34 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Cipa is apparently on the swear list and got triggered by "anticipate".
We will fix this.

I've gotten kicked before for using the word "cipa" lmao

This might be fixed now I can't check on my account, but I can't make any guarantee its up to you if you risk your !rate to test it.

cipa will still kick so don't try that one.

(06-20-2020, 11:34 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Cipa is apparently on the swear list and got triggered by "anticipate".
We will fix this.
Thank you I can use anticipate now!