Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFS NIGHT RACING

--

A Video from the Developer's of LFS 

[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

This teasing period has been going on for too long...  Icon_bounce

Brave of you to assume it will come out before 2026

(12-31-2019, 03:29 PM)Berdy Wrote: Brave of you to assume it will come out before 2026

Id say with certainty that it will be before 2098 :D.  It will be released for sure, hes putting too much time into it to then not have it done and its not as complicated as tyre physics to program and if anything pretty simple to do, graphical updates for the tracks are what i believe will be the wait but apparently their is only one or two tracks they have not done yet

Blood of Jeezus, Dam that looks crisp :o

I am dreading the update we might have to look at another insim as I can see Airio being either not compatible or very limited like the current Rokingham track.

(01-06-2020, 11:35 PM)Simon Wrote: I am dreading the update we might have to look at another insim as I can see Airio being either not compatible or very limited  like the current Rokingham track.

airio works on rockingham does it not, been a while since i drove on rockingham but i'm sure it recorded our laptimes in !top ect and any changes physically to the tracks is set by within airo , nodes or something is'nt it ?. i just cannot wait to experience it in VR :D

Mrc_Bish Wrote:
Simon Wrote:I am dreading the update we might have to look at another insim as I can see Airio being either not compatible or very limited  like the current Rokingham track.

airio works on rockingham does it not, been a while since i drove on rockingham but i'm sure it recorded our laptimes in !top ect and any changes physically to the tracks is set by within airo , nodes or something is'nt it ?. i just cannot wait to experience it in VR :D

Yes it does work but only limited you don't get exp for % of Wr and I love aiming for 2% wr.

(01-11-2020, 11:06 PM)Simon Wrote:
Mrc_Bish Wrote:
Simon Wrote:I am dreading the update we might have to look at another insim as I can see Airio being either not compatible or very limited  like the current Rokingham track.

Yes it does work but only limited you don't get exp for % of Wr and I love aiming for 2% wr.

True, also i need to be focusing on my EXP more to crawl up to the 1000 mark, seems to dragging slowly

In the last year my exp has only gone up 14 lol, im not driving as much as I used to but still only 14 thats hard going.