Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jaja

No thx , i stop driving on MRC  Server....... have Fun with Dido kid ! hes a real race driver :D thats about he drive over 10 years MRC mostly every day :D Have fun with this kid!

(10-15-2019, 05:40 PM)A.Senna Wrote: No thx , i stop driving on MRC  Server....... have Fun with Dido kid ! hes a real race driver :D thats about he drive over 10 years MRC mostly every day :D Have fun with this kid!

You have not changed a bit in 5 years lol enjoy bye.

I never understood the logic behind "I haven't raced in X years and got banned, thus the reason behind my ban is invalid"

(10-15-2019, 05:46 PM)Berdy Wrote: I never understood the logic behind "I haven't raced in X years and got banned, thus the reason behind my ban is invalid"
Logic? Having read this You may be reaching a bit too far :)

Side note 36years of age and acting like a child

Lmao this is a yoke

(10-15-2019, 08:39 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Lmao this is a yoke
damn straight

(10-15-2019, 05:40 PM)A.Senna Wrote: No thx , i stop driving on MRC  Server....... have Fun with Dido kid ! hes a real race driver :D thats about he drive over 10 years MRC mostly every day :D Have fun with this kid!

I stop using MRc. 

LOL

Oct 16 03:21:43 A.Senna^L connected (pure_steel)
Oct 16 19:37:15 A.Senna^L connected (pure_steel)

Yes I can tell you dont want to race on MRc

2848398022 Hahayes64 3042645098 dont tell me you were just checking you were still banned ????????????

LOL yes I really don't want to race on MRc but I'm going to go to the effort of making a new account just to race on MRc.

Oct 16 20:02:07 ayrton senna^L connected (FAMADIG)

Have you forgotten about your attempt to threaten me on facebook all them years ago ? and even i used to have doubt's regarding didobmw, but i found that i was wrong about him, he is a nice guy who puts in hard work for anything he want's to do in life
[Image: giphy.gif]