Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATIAN

Their LFS username: Bzzyq

Recently this player has caused a few troubles on FBM saturday, crashing MRC CLASSIK and also having another accident and not shift+s ruining other people's race.

I don't know about this guy's history so you guys can determine the consequences

MPR LINK - https://uploadir.com/u/e8axtfrk

(09-07-2019, 08:25 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Their LFS username: Bzzyq

Recently this player has caused a few troubles on FBM saturday, crashing MRC CLASSIK and also having another accident and not shift+s ruining other people's race.

I don't know about this guy's history so you guys can determine the consequences

MPR LINK - https://uploadir.com/u/e8axtfrk

For this incident it would have to be Gemini's decision on what to do if it was in the event, i the events i had run in the past we could deduct points as it a points based championship. I will however check the formula bmw logs and replays to see if he has been acting up on there. Thanks mate
[Image: giphy.gif]

My bad, i did something like two F1 drivers today.

No further actions from me. I won't start handing out penalties as it would be impossible to do fairly. 

For now only blatant crashers will be banned from the events. I of course encourage to drive responsibly, but lap 1 mishaps can't never be eliminated, just reduced. 

There were three dangerous rejoins on first lap that caused collisions. I expect that people won't repeat the same mistakes in the future.

On the positive side, a driver who took like 5 people out few races back, now spectated in a similar situation and nobody's race was spoiled.

(09-08-2019, 08:41 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: No further actions from me. I won't start handing out penalties as it would be impossible to do fairly. 

For now only blatant crashers will be banned from the events. I of course encourage to drive responsibly, but lap 1 mishaps can't never be eliminated, just reduced. 

There were three dangerous rejoins on first lap that caused collisions. I expect that people won't repeat the same mistakes in the future.

On the positive side, a driver who took like 5 people out few races back, now spectated in a similar situation and nobody's race was spoiled.

Understandable its too far into the events to start a penalty system. even though i have not attended many of the events i did not see it as a major problem that happened often anyway

@MRc Red -  Still thank you for pointing this out, it shows you take an interest in the quality of racing so thank you
[Image: giphy.gif]