Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRc Needs a Change

Info10 
So, this is going to be a long forum post. 
So to start off, the reason I am here posting this is because of recent events that have happened in the MRc Community. So to start out a few days ago the MasterRaceCar "Shift + S epidemic" started. This was basically a bunch off videos coming together and asking "should this be a Shift + S moment. In the rules it states that you MUST Shift + S if you crash or spin. Now in my opinion and in many others opinions this rule has its give or takes. 

The Shift + S Rule:
Rule: The player MUST Shift + S if they spin or crash
Enforced: This rule is very lose when it comes to the rules
Admins Opinions: This varies from Admin to Admin
Players Opinions: The rule needs to be explained better
My Opinion: This rule needs to be redone; this should be a very thought out rule and everything; I do not believe you should be forced to Shift + S as long as you are not in danger of other cars; but if your in middle of the track please spectate, and this is what many people and admins do which is technically breaking the rules.
Rule Broken: This rule is technically broken by a lot of racers and admins

So after this strain of days the epidemic started to go down but NOTHING was done about it; I was talking to an MRc Admin about it and he stated himself that he doesn't even know what rules are being followed nowadays, and I completely agree with him. So on 2-8-19 a few more events happened that sparked controversy. So that night and MRc Admin was caught weaving like crazy; and this admin has been warned many times before this for weaving; this admin was then kinda trying to be covered up by another MRc Admin who was trying to keep another MRc member for reporting Max's weaving; Max's incident was not reviewed until the next event.

So this was a little bit after the MRc Max weaving incident. So I got banned for 14 days for jokingly calling my friend a "prick" on the MRc Formula BMW server. I did not know about this until 2-8-19 when I tried to join the server and it showed banned 14 days. I then ask an admin what I was banned for and I was told I was banned for 14 days for "Multiple Insults". My response to this is that it only happened once and it was a joke. I then proceed to hear i was banned because it was against a RULE. Now wait a minute? Breaking rules? Hold on didn't we just go over two other things about rules.

We just talked about how a lot of people break the Shift + S rule; even admins?
Then an Admin also broke the weaving rule by weaving over 5 times in 1 straightaway?
Then other people have cursed people out in the server and no punishment?
So the question is why am I the only one punished for this?

This is my 2 points out of this forum.
I did not make this Forum post to make fun of MRc's Problems, I love MRc; even an Admin has told me I argue these calls because I care about the team. So my first point is that MasterRaceCar's rules need to be revamped a lot, my second point is why am I punished for this but not the other people that do way worse off then I do, and i do not want the "You've been warned many times before" answer because that is completely irrelevant in this case, so yeah; I really hope I can get some support on this post and everything.

Any questions, comments, or concerns please leave a comment, DM me on here, or DM me on discord @iiScottDixon#0588

I have solved your problem with !rules as you are now banned from all servers so you no longer have to worry about constintly breaking them.

I told you in voice chat and normal chat on discord a week or so back that you were on your final warning, any normal person would have kept their head down for a few months raced clean and respected other drivers. Yes you may have been joking with a friend but you are constanly instulting call people idiots.

I don't really care if you agree or disagree with this out come my mind won't be changed you have had far to many bans, kicks and warnings already.

If you cant understand the 2 !rules below how is that MRc's problem.

Rule #4 : No disturbance and no insult (Idiot is an insult)
Rule #14 : No Racism and bad language (Prick I would class as bad language & an insult)

I don't think you needed to write all this Shift + S is nothing to do with why you got banned. From what i know you were banned for 14days for insult (prick) now i know that was to a friend however if a player sees you saying bad words then they will think they can to and this is not the case. To bit a little harsh i did tell you muliple times you are ban on sight of any rule breaking and to be real rule 4 & 14 are pretty clear. I can 100% understand why you are angry tho. I just wish you would of said sorry and chilled but i think you might of been posting in discord and maybe pissing people off. Sorry you got banned you have been improving your driving (somewhat) and really started to become a part of the MRc village :D I think this post should of been a big fat sorry good luck in the future tho dude.

(08-03-2019, 03:55 AM)Ashton Champion Wrote: So, this is going to be a long forum post. 
So to start off, the reason I am here posting this is because of recent events that have happened in the MRc Community. So to start out a few days ago the MasterRaceCar "Shift + S epidemic" started. This was basically a bunch off videos coming together and asking "should this be a Shift + S moment. In the rules it states that you MUST Shift + S if you crash or spin. Now in my opinion and in many others opinions this rule has its give or takes. 

The Shift + S Rule:
Rule: The player MUST Shift + S if they spin or crash
Enforced: This rule is very lose when it comes to the rules
Admins Opinions: This varies from Admin to Admin
Players Opinions: The rule needs to be explained better
My Opinion: This rule needs to be redone; this should be a very thought out rule and everything; I do not believe you should be forced to Shift + S as long as you are not in danger of other cars; but if your in middle of the track please spectate, and this is what many people and admins do which is technically breaking the rules.
Rule Broken: This rule is technically broken by a lot of racers and admins

So after this strain of days the epidemic started to go down but NOTHING was done about it; I was talking to an MRc Admin about it and he stated himself that he doesn't even know what rules are being followed nowadays, and I completely agree with him. So on 2-8-19 a few more events happened that sparked controversy. So that night and MRc Admin was caught weaving like crazy; and this admin has been warned many times before this for weaving; this admin was then kinda trying to be covered up by another MRc Admin who was trying to keep another MRc member for reporting Max's weaving; Max's incident was not reviewed until the next event.

So this was a little bit after the MRc Max weaving incident. So I got banned for 14 days for jokingly calling my friend a "prick" on the MRc Formula BMW server. I did not know about this until 2-8-19 when I tried to join the server and it showed banned 14 days. I then ask an admin what I was banned for and I was told I was banned for 14 days for "Multiple Insults". My response to this is that it only happened once and it was a joke. I then proceed to hear i was banned because it was against a RULE. Now wait a minute? Breaking rules? Hold on didn't we just go over two other things about rules.

We just talked about how a lot of people break the Shift + S rule; even admins?
Then an Admin also broke the weaving rule by weaving over 5 times in 1 straightaway?
Then other people have cursed people out in the server and no punishment?
So the question is why am I the only one punished for this?

This is my 2 points out of this forum.
I did not make this Forum post to make fun of MRc's Problems, I love MRc; even an Admin has told me I argue these calls because I care about the team. So my first point is that MasterRaceCar's rules need to be revamped a lot, my second point is why am I punished for this but not the other people that do way worse off then I do, and i do not want the "You've been warned many times before" answer because that is completely irrelevant in this case, so yeah; I really hope I can get some support on this post and everything.

Any questions, comments, or concerns please leave a comment, DM me on here, or DM me on discord @iiScottDixon#0588

Aston you make me laugh so hard quite a lot so thanks for that,  now let me give you some information. I have been running these servers with the same rules since you was about 5 years old, we will not change the rules period, do you know what the rules actually encourage ? , they encourage people to improve and not crash by making stupid moves like diving.

Instead of trying to make the servers more chaotic i would say that improving your driving should be the main focus, it is not fair for us racers that have put an effort into racing with out being in a crash if we allowed people to sat all over the track, i can say that any bans enforced on your have been after many incidents, we have been unfairly a lot more relaxed on your incidents than other racers, if we were running 20 lap races then the shift + s rule would be very different but its short lap races and its almost guaranteed that if someone is trying to recover after a crash their inexperienced approach will result in a crash, for example when you skid for a distance after losing control you then  lose the traction on your tires which in the majority of times leads to someone spinning around and around on the track

Take this in a constructive manor regarding improving and not trying to change something that has been in effect since you was very young. If rules are changed i guarantee it only breeds laziness in regards to trying to improve and also causes mayhem, i know from 9-10 years of experience (10000s of hours) 

You need to enter the real world, which is where their are consequences for our actions, such as in my world/life, if i am disrespected in a bad way or if i disrespect the wrong person for the wrong thing, people often end up in a bad way, i am unsure of how i come across to others on the servers, but i am from an area that people get killed for lesser insults and disrespect than is being shown to us when you fail to recognise your error in your ways, this learns us that respect is an important part of life and when its shown to us it will always be shown back and it goes beyond just being in game, i respect and care for everyone that i am honored to call my friends in the virtual world and i would go out of my way to especially help simon and spell and gemini, as they are the nicest respectful friendly people that always will help others  i can guarantee that you have been shown a lot of respect and lenience from simon and spell and gemini, they have shown more professionalsm and patience than i could, which reflects good on them, but with the way you seem to either take advantage or not care it is disrespectful to them and to our server and other racers. 

bish

Bish I don't think you understood what I was saying; I wasnt talking about getting the shift + s rule changed; I agree with the the Shift S rule currently; I was just talking about how loose it has been lately. Simply a little miscommunication there :)

We have no interest on your thoughts about MRc maybe try here.

https://lx-fx.co.uk/AirAttack/forum/index.php

(08-04-2019, 05:12 PM)Ashton Champion Wrote: Bish I don't think you understood what I was saying; I wasnt talking about getting the shift + s rule changed; I agree with the the Shift S rule currently; I was just talking about how loose it has been lately. Simply a little miscommunication there :)

its enforced as and when needed and yes at times people may not be asked to spectate, as an admin or member can at there own discretion decide to over look it if they believe that the racer has a high chance to recover with plenty of time to make it and with time spare so the racer will not be within a good distance of the race leaders

It is the most simple rule that has no explanation needed, due to the fact that it says all that can be said - if you crash please shift + S , the reason why is self explanatory, obviously its so others who are racing get to finish a race that they are still in. 
I have heard of the years about it not being reaslistic, and my answers to that is real racers would never get on a track if they kept losing control and losing races, also its formula racing, which in the highest form being formula one they do not even have a starter motor fixed to the car so when they crash and the engine stalls they are out of the race, to start a formula one car they have something that resembles a big drill bit which turns the engine over from the rear of the car, similar type of device that i use for nitro rc cars but on a much larger scale